The new season begins Saturday October 15, 2016 and continues through April 2, 2017. Shows are daily at 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. November and December are great times to go!
Why Southern Arizona Guide Recommends Raptor Free Flight So Highly
- The birds fly so close you can feel the brush of feathers as they whiz by!
- The birds fly completely untethered, without any jesses (leg straps) and most often without bracelets.
- Presentations occur in the open desert, not in an amphitheater!
- It features the only raptor species in the world that hunt as a family using strategy, like wolves!
- Only birds native to the Sonoran Desert region are flown in the demonstrations.
- Different birds fly in each show (10 a.m. and 2 p.m.) so each show is unique.
Watch as these amazing aerialists soar and swoop in their native desert habitat while a narrator describes their attributes, habitats and behaviors.