Updated 01/22/2019. Occasionally, many of our local merchants offer Free and special deals and discounts on products and services for our visitors to Tucson and Baja (Southern) Arizona. We will update this page from time to time.
These deals can amount to substantial savings on lodging, dining, and merchandise and make your vacation dollars go a lot further.
Check out our Best Deals in the posts below.
Also, check out our Featured Events page, many of which are FREE or FREE with Admission.
The Gadsden Pacific Toy Train Museum is open most 2nd and 4th Sundays 12:30 - 4:30pm.
Free entrance to the Art Museum
The Children’s Museum offers free or discounted admission days throughout the year.
- • $3/3s – $3 per person admission on the third of each month
- • Make it Mondays! – $3 per person admission every Monday from Memorial Day through Labor Day
- • Art After Dark – Free admission from 5:30-8 pm on the Second Saturday of each month
- • Free community events – Please check the calendar for upcoming events or call ahead of time to confirm.
• Military families can get one child in free for each presented Military ID.
• Children’s Museum Tucson is part of the Museums for All program. Families that present an EBT/SNAP card or a WIC card and a valid form of photo ID can get $3 per person admission for up to 4 people.
- FREE first Thursday of the month, from 5pm - 8pm
- FREE 2nd Sundaze of the month to Residents of AZ and Sonora Mexico.
Tucson History Museum - Arizona Historical Society
A Free look at Tucson's Past. Only open Weekdays.
Tucson's own. Well, Ettore De Grazia was actually born in Morenci, Arizona
GARDENS and NATURE
The Friends of the San Pedro offer free tours from time to time. Tours such as a trip to the ghost town of Charleston or Fairbank, a tour of the Mill sites that processed ore for Tombstone or a trip to the Clanton Ranch Ruins.
- Docent led Tours along the San Pedro River.
Free - $5 suggested donation
Birding in the Garden (second Thursday of each month, 8 a.m.)
Wander the garden in search of birds with Kendall Kroesen. Free.
Herbalist in the Garden (third Saturday of each month, 9 – 11 a.m.)
An expert from the Tucson Herbalist Collective answers questions about our herb gardens. Free.
The best buy here is to purchase a membership.
One our favorite Sunday venues is the Arizona Folklore Preserve. Only $15 a show.
Check out other Best Deals in the posts below.