According to the Southern Arizona Humane Society, there are a dozen Tucson dog-friendly parks.
- Anamax Off-Leash Dog Park: 17501 S. Camino de las Quintas; Sahuarita
- Brandi Fenton Park: River Rd and Dodge Blvd.; Tucson
- Christopher Columbus Dog Park: 4600 N. Silverbell; Tucson
- Dennis Weaver Park: N. Oracle and Magee; Oro Valley
- Gene C. Reid Park Off Leash: 900 S. Randolph Way; Tucson
- Jacobs Dog Park: 3300 N. Fairview Ave.; Tucson
- James D. Kreigh Dog Park: 23 W Calle Concordia; Oro Valley
- McDonald District Park Off-Leash Area: 4100 N. Harrison Road; Tucson
- Northwest Center Off-Leash Dog Park: 2075 N. 6th Ave.; Tucson
- Palo Verde Park Off-Leash Area: 300 S. Mann Ave.; Tucson
- Smiling Dog Ranch at Mehl Park: River and Pontatoc; Tucson
- Udall Dog Park: 7290 E. Tanque Verde; Tucson
Additionally, the City of Tucson website shows that Mansfield Park at 2000 North 4th Ave. has a dog park across the street.
The Southern Arizona Humane Society would like you to know about their Free Web Series on Pet Adoption. Please read this informative guide before adopting your new pet.
For a list of the Best Parks and Gardens visit our page.