See our full Calendar of Events here. FIND an EVENT by event type or location.
If you can't find it here, look at our new list of websites that have Special Events here.
Check out our Performing Arts page, listing venues and websites. Season Tickets for many venues are now on sale.
Visiting Southern Arizona and looking for what will be happening while you are here?
Our Annual Events Page will help you plan your year!
Come on out! the weather is fine!
• Empire Ranch Spring Trail Ride, April 7, 2018
• 30th Annual Arizona Renaissance Festival, Sat & Sun, Feb 10- April 2, 2018
• 40th Annual Blessing of the Sonoita Vineyards, April 7, 2018
• Cyclovia Sunday, April 8, 2018
• Country Thunder April 5-8, 2018
• The Annual Rose Tree Festival, April 6-8, 2018 - Tombstone
• SAHBA Home & Patio Show, April 6-8, 2018
• UA Spring Fling April 13-15, 2018
• Tucson Botanical Gardens Ultimate Home Garden Day Trip, April 8, 2018
• 7th Annual Paper Airplane Flyoff, April 7, 2018. Sign up early.
• 9th Annual Copper City Vintage Baseball, April 7-8, 2018.
• Fox Theatre's 88th Birthday, Mary Poppins, April 8, 2018
• Arizona International Film Festival April 18-29, 2018
• Pima County Fair April 19 - 29, 2018
• 20th Annal HSSAZ Puttin on the Dog Fundraising Event, April 21
• 36th Annual Tucson Mariachi Conference - April 25 -28, 2018
• Agave Heritage Festival - April 27 - May 6, 2018
• Marana Bluegrass Festival, Friday - Sunday, April 13-15, 2018
• 44th Annual Rodders Days - April 28, 2018
Ms. Karen's Pics
Charity Benefits and Volunteering
• Volunteer at PACC, Pima Animal Care Center. They desperately need your help. AND if you are a hiker you can get your exercise walking dogs! Please help. It means a world of difference to the animals.
• Sonoran Desert WeedShackers, Saturday at 7am
• Puttin on the Dog at Ventana Canyon for HSSA, Saturday at 5pm
• Need Volunteers for 2nd Saturdays Buffelgrass Pull 8-11am
• Become a Docent at the Arizona History Museum.
• The Mission Gardens needs Gardeners, Greeters and Go-Getters!
• Reid Park Zoo has many volunteer positions available.
• Volunteer at the New PACC Facility. Make a difference to a pet.
Arts & Entertainment
Check out our Performing Arts Page.
There are several great events competing for your leisure time this weekend.
• The Arizona Folklore Preserve makes for a pleasurable Saturday or Sunday afternoon in Ramsey Canyon. Different shows every week.
Exhibits - NOW SHOWING
• Arizona Blacksmith Exhibit at the Botanical Gardens through May.
• Quilt for a Cause at the TBG. Through July.
• The West Observed, the Art of Howard Post - Through June 24
• Permanent Exhibit at the Tucson Desert Art Museum - American Landscape Masterpieces
History & Education
• Tours of Hacienda de la Canoa. Saturdays at 12pm
• Docent led Tours of the Empire Ranch, 2nd and 4th Saturdays at 11am.
• Free Guided Tours at the Arizona History Museum, 1st & 3rd Saturdays at 11:30am
Nature, Health & Hiking
• Soap Making and Candle Dipping, 2nd Saturdays at Ft. Lowell
• Twilight Thursdays and Al Fresco Fridays, Tucson Botanical Garden is open 5 - 8pm
• Sunday Hikes in Catalina State Park, Sundays at 8am.
• Guided Bird Hikes, Catalina State Park, Sundays at 8 am.
• Tour the Mission Garden, Saturdays, 10am-2pm in Winter, 8am-12pm in Summer.
• Environmental Operation Park in Sierra Vista invites you to an EOP Bird Walk every Sunday, 8am winter, 7am in the summer.
• River Walks along the San Pedro, Saturdays at 9am Winter, 8am Summer.
• Butterfly Magic through May at TBG.
• Origami in the Garden at Tucson Botanical Gardens through April 1, 2018
For Kids and Family
• Art After Dark at the Children's Museum, 2nd Saturdays 5:30-8pm. FREE
• Second SunDaze at TMA, 12pm - 5pm. FREE
• Locomotive Saturdays at the Transportation Museum.
• Calvary Craft Saturdays at Ft. Lowell Museum
• S.T.E.A.M. Sundays at the Children's Museum. $3 Admission. Closed New Year's Day.
• Family Brain Boost at the Children's Museum. Science projects for the Family. Saturdays, 1-5pm
• Culture Craft Saturdays at Arizona State Museum. 10:30am - 2pm
• Kids Create at the Museum of Miniatures, 2nd Saturdays, 1-4pm
• The Toy Train Museum is open most 2nd and 4th Sundays 12:30 - 4:30pm
• Patagonia Lake State Park Boat Tours.
• My Time Inclusion Program at the Children's Museum, 3rd Saturdays at 9am
• How Things Fly every 3rd Saturday at the Pima Air & Space Museum.