See our full Calendar of Events here. FIND an EVENT by event type or location.
If you can't find it here, look at our new list of websites that have Special Events here.
Check out our Performing Arts page, listing venues and websites. Season Tickets for many venues are now on sale.
Visiting Southern Arizona and looking for what will be happening while you are here?
Our Annual Events Page will help you plan your year!
This month is dominated by the Gem Show and the Fiesta de Los Vaqueros. The Rodeo Parade is always the Thursday after the Rodeo begins. It is Tucson tradition that the kids get out of School for this event. The weather is improving.
• Tucson Gem, Mineral and Fossil Show, Jan 28 - Feb 11, 2018
• Cochise County Cowboy Poetry and Music Gathering, Feb 2-4, 2018
• Savor Food and Wine Festival, Feb 3, 2018
• Annual Fort Lowell Day Celebration, Feb 10, 2018
• Spring Artisans Market, - Feb 16-18, 2018
• Cruise, BBQ & Blues, Feb 17, 2018
• Rillito Park Horse Races -Feb 11 - March 18, 2018
• Tubac Festival of the Arts, Feb 8-12, 2018
• Statehood Day at El Presidio del Tucson, Feb 14, 2018
• Cruise, BBQ & Blues Classic Car Show, Feb 17, 2018
• Annual Arizona Renaissance Festival, Saturdays and Sundays, Feb 10- April 1, 2018
• Tombstone Vigilante Days, Feb 17-19, 2018
See our videos that we took one year at Vigilante Days.
Tom McLaury Speaks out before the Gunfight at the O.K.Corral
Tombstone, Tourism or History?
An Interview with Virgil Earp
• La Fiesta de Los Vaqueros Feb 17 - 25, 2018
• Tucson Rodeo Parade Feb 22 - 9am 2018
Sign up EARLY
• While all events for the kids at Reid Park Zoo are in demand, this one will sell out for Adults. It's 2018 Wine Gone Wild event. Friday, April 6, 2018. Sign up early and save.
Ms. Karen's Pics
Charity Benefits and Volunteering
• World Spay Day, sign up before Feb 27 and receive free spay.
• Volunteer at PACC, Pima Animal Care Center. They desperately need your help. AND if you are a hiker you can get your exercise walking dogs! They are also in need of sheets, blankets and towels for the winter. Please help. It means a world of difference to the animals.
• Need Volunteers for 2nd Saturdays Buffelgrass Pull 8-11am
• Become a Docent at the Arizona History Museum.
• The Mission Gardens needs Gardeners, Greeters and Go-Getters!
• Reid Park Zoo has many volunteer positions available.
• Volunteer at the New PACC Facility. Make a difference to a pet.
Arts & Entertainment
Check out our Performing Arts Page.
There are several great events competing for your leisure time this weekend.
• The Arizona Folklore Preserve is currently offering Free Admission to First time comers! If you have not been, it make for a pleasurable Saturday or Sunday afternoon in Ramsey Canyon.
Exhibits - NOW SHOWING
• Vintage Basketry and Weaving Trunk Show at the Amerind. Saturday 10am-4pm
• Desert Corridors Art Exhibit, Tohono Chul Park, through February 7, 2018
• Photo Flashback 1987 at the Arizona History Museum, November 2 - February 28, 2018
• A New type of Exhibit at AHS, History Lab. Come see what it is all about.
• Manabu Saito In Porter Hall Gallery, Tucson Botanical Gardens, October 9 - April 1, 2018
• Origami in the Garden2 at Tucson Botanical Gardens, October 9 - April 1, 2018
• Permanent Exhibit at the Tucson Desert Art Museum - American Landscape Masterpieces
History & Education
• Tours of Hacienda de la Canoa. Saturdays at 12pm
• Docent led Tours of the Empire Ranch, 2nd and 4th Saturdays at 11am.
• Free Guided Tours at the Arizona History Museum, 1st & 3rd Saturdays at 11:30am
Nature & Hiking
• Soap Making and Candle Dipping, 2nd Saturdays at Ft. Lowell
• Twilight Thursdays and Al Fresco Fridays, Tucson Botanical Garden is open 5 - 8pm
• Sunday Hikes in Catalina State Park, Sundays at 8am.
• Guided Bird Hikes, Catalina State Park, Sundays at 8 am.
• Tour the Mission Garden, Saturdays, 10am-2pm in Winter, 8am-12pm in Summer.
• Environmental Operation Park in Sierra Vista invites you to an EOP Bird Walk every Sunday, 8am winter, 7am in the summer.
• River Walks along the San Pedro, Saturdays at 9am Winter, 8am Summer.
• Butterfly Magic through May at TBG.
• Origami in the Garden at Tucson Botanical Gardens through April 1, 2018
For Kids and Family
• Art After Dark at the Children's Museum, 2nd Saturdays 5:30-8pm. FREE
• Second SunDaze at TMA, 12pm - 5pm. FREE
• Locomotive Saturdays at the Transportation Museum.
• Calvary Craft Saturdays at Ft. Lowell Museum
• S.T.E.A.M. Sundays at the Children's Museum. $3 Admission. Closed New Year's Day.
• Family Brain Boost at the Children's Museum. Science projects for the Family. Saturdays, 1-5pm
• Culture Craft Saturdays at Arizona State Museum. 10:30am - 2pm
• Kids Create at the Museum of Miniatures, 2nd Saturdays, 1-4pm
• The Toy Train Museum is open most 2nd and 4th Sundays 12:30 - 4:30pm
• Patagonia Lake State Park Boat Tours.
• My Time Inclusion Program at the Children's Museum, 3rd Saturdays at 9am
• How Things Fly every 3rd Saturday at the Pima Air & Space Museum.