See our full Calendar of Events here. FIND an EVENT by event type or location.
If you can't find it here, look at our new list of websites that have Special Events here.
Check out our Performing Arts page, listing venues and websites. Season Tickets for many venues are now on sale.
Visiting Southern Arizona and looking for what will be happening while you are here?
Our Annual Events Page will help you plan your year!
• 4th of July in Bisbee - They take the 4th seriously. Book a room for the weekend, if you can. Old time Baseball, Roller Coaster races and more.
• Tombstone 4th of July
• 4th of July Barbeque Buffet and more at Dove Mountain. Reservations Required
• Marana 4th of July at the Crossroads.
• Old Fashioned 4th of July at Tubac Presidio Park 10am - Noon. Come picnic.
• Sierra Vista 50th annual Fourth of July Celebration.
• Invisible Theatre's Sizzling Summer Sounds, July 6-16, 2017
If you find something very special that we should know about send us an email at: [email protected]
Ms. Karen's Pics
• In Celebration of the 3rd Anniversary of the Streetcar, Rides are FREE all day. Jump on the Streetcar at Mercado San Agustin at 6pm.Take the Rhythm Ride to Main Gate Square where the celebration continues. Seats at 6pm are, of course, limited.
• Tasting the Wines of Southern Spain at Maynard's, Friday at 6pm
Arts & Entertainment
Check out our Performing Arts Page.
• Friday Night Live at Main Gate Square. Reno del Mar
• A favorite of ours is the Arizona Folklore Preserve, every weekend a different show. 2pm Saturdays and Sundays. Closed July and August. Opens again Sept 2, 2017
The Tucson Museum of Art is closed from July 10 for the Summer. It is scheduled to open again in October.
• Colors to Dye For at the Tucson Desert Art Museum through December 3, 2017
• A New type of Exhibit at AHS, History Lab. Come see what it is all about.
• Mayor's Fine Art Gallery, through September 15
• Modern Art from the Permanent Collection, Tucson Museum of Art, through July 23.
• Blacksmith demonstrations at the Presidio San Agustin del Tucson
Nature & Hiking
• National Moth Week, Bugs and Backlights at Agua Caliente Park, Saturday at 7:30pm
• Twilight Thursdays and Al Fresco Fridays, Tucson Botanical Garden is open 5 - 8pm
• Sunday Hikes in Catalina State Park, Sundays at 8am.
• Guided Bird Hikes, Catalina State Park, Sundays at 8 am.
• Tour the Mission Garden, Saturdays, 10am-2pm in Winter, 8am-12pm in Summer.
• Environmental Operation Park in Sierra Vista invites you to an EOP Bird Walk every Sunday, 8am winter, 7am in the summer.
• River Walks along the San Pedro, Saturdays at 9am Winter, 8am Summer.
For Kids and Family
• A Night around the Campfire, Friday 6-8:30pm
• Desert Players perform at Tohono Chul Park, Saturday at 10am
• Tinker Workshops at the Mini Museum, Fridays at 1pm
•Summer Safari Nights at Reid Park, Friday Nights, all Summer
• Movies in the Park, Fridays at 7:30pm
• Locomotive Saturdays at the Transportation Museum.
• Calvary Craft Saturdays at Ft. Lowell Museum
• S.T.E.A.M. Sundays at the Children's Museum. $3 Admission. Closed New Year's Day.
• Family Brain Boost at the Children's Museum. Science projects for the Family. Saturdays, 1-5pm
• Culture Craft Saturdays at Arizona State Museum. 10:30am - 2pm
• Kids Create at the Museum of Miniatures, 2nd Saturdays, 1-4pm
• The Toy Train Museum is open most 2nd and 4th Sundays 12:30 - 4:30pm
• Patagonia Lake State Park Boat Tours.
• My Time Inclusion Program at the Children's Museum, Saturday at 9am
• How Things Fly every 3rd Saturday at the Pima Air & Space Museum.
• Cool Summer Nights at the Desert Museum, Saturdays through Sept2.