See our full Calendar of Events here. FIND an EVENT by event type or location.
If you can't find it here, look at our new list of websites that have Special Events here.
Check out our Performing Arts page, listing venues and websites. Season Tickets for many venues are now on sale.
As always, please verify with the event coordinator that the event is taking place.
Visiting Southern Arizona and looking for what will be happening while you are here?
Our Annual Events Page will help you plan your year!
• Southwest Wings Birding Festival, August 1-4, 2018
• Annual Michelada Competition, Saturday, August 5, 2018
• Southeast Arizona Birding Festival sponsored by the Tucson Audubon Society.
August 8-12, 2018.
• World Margarita Championships - August 10, 2018
• Doc Holli-Days in Tombstone, August 10 - 12, 2018
• Heritage Party at the Mission Garden, August 11, 2018
• Celebrate Tucson's Birthday at the Presidio downtown. August 20, 2018
• Tickets remain for Steve Martin and Martin Short. Sunday at 7:30pm
SEASON TICKETS ON SALE
• Season Tickets are on Sale for many of the Theatres in Town. Find out more about the various venues on our Performing Arts Page.
• Tickets went on sale for next season for members of the Tucson's Fox Theatre June 5th. Become a member of the Fox and get the best seats. (We like the loveseats.)
• Season Tickets just went on Sale for Broadway in Tucson. Choose the best seats. • Season Tickets just went on Sale for Broadway in Tucson. Choose the best seats.
• Arizona Theatre Company has it first play in September. Season Tickets on Sale now.
Ms. Karen's Pics
See our Calendar of Events this week.
Charity Benefits and Volunteering
• Volunteer at PACC, Pima Animal Care Center. They desperately need your help. AND if you are a hiker you can get your exercise walking dogs! Please help. It means a world of difference to the animals.
• Need Volunteers for 2nd Saturdays Buffelgrass Pull 8-11am
• Become a Docent at the Arizona History Museum.
• The Mission Gardens needs Gardeners, Greeters and Go-Getters!
• Reid Park Zoo has many volunteer positions available.
• Volunteer at the New PACC Facility. Make a difference to a pet.
Arts & Entertainment
Check out our Performing Arts Page.
There are several great events competing for your leisure time this weekend.
• Magdelena Bash and Harvest Festival at Kief-Joshua Vineyards. Saturday 10am - 5pm
• Sangria and Salsa Festival, Saturday 4-9pm at the Tucson Convention Center.
• The 1954 movie, 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea at the Fox, Saturday at 7:30pm
• Cool Summer Nights at the Desert Museum, Saturdays through Sept. 1.
Exhibits & Museums - NOW SHOWING
• The Flandrau Science Center & Planetarium always has fascinating exhibits.
• Southwest Artist Willard J. Page at the Arizona History Museum starts August 17.
• Etherton Gallery presents 20th Century American Masters of Photography. Exhibit through August 31.
• The Jewish Artist Group at the the JCC. August 10 - September 20.
History & Education
• Try your hand at Tinsmithing at the Presidio, Saturday 10am - 1pm
• Tours of Hacienda de la Canoa. Saturdays at 12pm
• Docent led Tours of the Empire Ranch, 2nd and 4th Saturdays at 11am.
• Free Guided Tours at the Arizona History Museum, 1st & 3rd Saturdays at 11:30am
Nature, Health & Hiking
• Soap Making and Candle Dipping, 2nd Saturdays at Ft. Lowell
• Twilight Thursdays and Al Fresco Fridays, Tucson Botanical Garden is open 5 - 8pm
• Sunday Hikes in Catalina State Park, Sundays at 8am.
• Guided Bird Hikes, Catalina State Park, Sundays at 8 am.
• Tour the Mission Garden, Saturdays, 10am-2pm in Winter, 8am-12pm in Summer.
• Environmental Operation Park in Sierra Vista invites you to an EOP Bird Walk every Sunday, 8am winter, 7am in the summer.
• River Walks along the San Pedro, Saturdays at 9am Winter, 8am Summer.
For Kids and Family
• The Loft presents the Three Amigos at Old Tucson, Saturday 6:30pm
• Summer Safari Friday Nights at the Zoo. Through August.
• Locomotive Saturdays at the Transportation Museum.
• Calvary Craft Saturdays at Ft. Lowell Museum
• S.T.E.A.M. Sundays at the Children's Museum. $3 Admission. Closed New Year's Day.
• Family Brain Boost at the Children's Museum. Science projects for the Family. Saturdays, 1-5pm
• Culture Craft Saturdays at Arizona State Museum. 10:30am - 2pm
• Kids Create at the Museum of Miniatures, 2nd Saturdays, 12-3pm
• The Toy Train Museum is open most 2nd and 4th Sundays 12:30 - 4:30pm
• Patagonia Lake State Park Boat Tours.
• My Time Inclusion Program at the Children's Museum, 3rd Saturdays at 9am
• How Things Fly every 3rd Saturday at the Pima Air & Space Museum.