See our full Calendar of Events here. FIND an EVENT by event type or location.
If you can't find it here, look at our new list of websites that have Special Events here.
Check out our Performing Arts page, listing venues and websites. Season Tickets for many venues are now on sale.
Visiting Southern Arizona and looking for what will be happening while you are here?
Our Annual Events Page will help you plan your year!
School's out! Hunker down for the summer. Just us Hard Core heat-lovers left for the Summer.
• Summer Toy Train Show and Meet - June 2 & 3, 2017
• 4th Annual Putt-ing Kids First Charity Event - June 9, 2017
• Annual Sonoita Quarter Horse Show - June 8-11, 2017
• Ted DeGrazia's Birthday Celebration, June 14, 2017
• Salute to the Buffalo Soldier Days - June 23-25, 2017
• The Tucson 23, Mexican Food Fest, June 17, 2017
• 12th Annual Bisbee Pride Weekend June 16-18, 2017
• El Dia de San Juan Fiesta - June 24, 2017
• Ha:san Bak Saguaro Festival - June 24, 2017
• Annual Pima County Home and Garden Show, June 26-28, 2017
If you find something very special that we should know about send us an email at: email@example.com.
Ms. Karen's Pics
• Northern France Wine and Dinner at Maynards, Friday 7-9pm
• Ha:san Bak Saguaro Festival at Colossal Cave Mountain Park, Saturday 10am-3pm
• Tombstone at Twilight. Walk the streets of Tombstone at dusk.
Arts & Entertainment
Check out our Performing Arts Page.
• Friday Night Live at Main Gate Square
• A New type of Exhibit at AHS, History Lab. Come see what it is all about.
• Wall of Faces at the AHS through July 4
• Frida Kahlo, Art, Garden, Life at Tucson Botanical Gardens, through May 31
• The Art and Science of Portrait Miniatures at the Mini Museum, through April 16
• Modern Art from the Permanent Collection, Tucson Museum of Art, through July 23.
• The Dazzled Eye at the Desert Art Museum, through May 28
• 3 Photo Exhibits of Japanese Internment at the Desert Art Museum, through April 30.
• Wall of Faces through July 4th
• Transportation Museum's Lecture Series, Sundays at 3pm.
• Tours of Hacienda de la Canoa. Saturdays at 12pm
• Docent led Tours of the Empire Ranch, 2nd and 4th Saturdays at 11am.
Nature & Hiking
• Sunday Hikes in Catalina State Park, Sundays at 8am.
• Guided Bird Hikes, Catalina State Park, Sundays at 8 am.
• Tour the Mission Garden, Saturdays, 10am-2pm in Winter, 8am-12pm in Summer.
• Environmental Operation Park in Sierra Vista invites you to an EOP Bird Walk every Sunday, 8am winter, 7am in the summer.
• River Walks along the San Pedro, Saturdays at 9am Winter, 8am Summer.
For Kids and Family
• Locomotive Saturdays at the Transportation Museum.
• Calvary Craft Saturdays at Ft. Lowell Museum
• S.T.E.A.M. Sundays at the Children's Museum. $3 Admission. Closed New Year's Day.
• Family Brain Boost at the Children's Museum. Science projects for the Family. Saturdays, 1-5pm
• Culture Craft Saturdays at Arizona State Museum. 10:30am - 2pm
• Kids Create at the Museum of Miniatures, 2nd Saturdays, 1-4pm
• The Toy Train Museum is open most 2nd and 4th Sundays 12:30 - 4:30pm
• Patagonia Lake State Park Boat Tours.