See our full Calendar of Events here. FIND an EVENT by event type or location.
If you can't find it here, look at our new list of websites that have Special Events here.
Check out our Performing Arts page, listing venues and websites. Season Tickets for many venues are now on sale.
Visiting Southern Arizona and looking for what will be happening while you are here?
Our Annual Events Page will help you plan your year!
• 5th Annual Willcox Flyer Bike Ride - Sept 2, 2017
• 102nd Sonoita Labor Day Rodeo - Sept 2-4, 2017
• Annual Salsa and Tequila Challenge at La Encantada. Sept 3, 2017.
• Brewery Gulch Daze Sept 3, 2017.
• Showdown in Tombstone - Sept 2- 4, 2017
• CSV Oktoberfest - September 9-10, 2017
• Tucson Fall Gem Shows Sept 7-10, 2017,
• 13th Annual Bisbee Blues Festival - Sept 8-10, 2017
• Santa Cruz County Fair and Rodeo - Sept 15-17, 2017
• Heirloom Farmers Market Annual Chile Festival, Sept 16-17, 2017
• Territorial Days in Tombstone - Sept 16-18, 2017
• Shakespeare in the Park - Weekends at Himmel Park. Sept - Oct, 2017
• Tucson Greek Festival- Sept 21-24, 2017
• Cochise County Fair - Douglas, Sept 21-24, 2017
• Safford Salsa Festival - Sept 29-30, 2017
• Desert Museum's Annual Plant Sale- Sept 23-24, 2017
• Annual Celebration of Music & Culture, September 24, 2017
• Annual Great Tucson Beer Festival - September 30, 2017
If you find something very special that we should know about send us an email at: [email protected]
Plan Ahead for These | Tours, Classes, Benefits
You will need to sign up in advance for these tours and events.
• Southwest Mission Tours, October 17-19, 2017, Deadline October 1, 2017
• 7 day Tour of Oaxaca with the Friends of Tucson's Birthplace, October 3-10, 2017
• Vergrandis, Museum of Miniatures, September 30, 2017
Ms. Karen's Pics
•Sonoran Desert Weedwhackers, Tucson Mountain Park, Saturday at 7am
Arts & Entertainment
Check out our Performing Arts Page.
• A New Season at the Arizona Folklore Preserve, every weekend a different show. 2pm Saturdays and Sundays.
The Tucson Museum of Art is closed from July 10 for the Summer. It is scheduled to open again in October.
• Colors to Dye For at the Tucson Desert Art Museum through December 3, 2017
• A New type of Exhibit at AHS, History Lab. Come see what it is all about.
• Dia de Los Muertos Exhibit at Tohono Chul, through November 8, 2017
History & Education
• 3rd Thursday Food for Thought, Old Pueblo Archaeology, 6pm
• History Walk, Millville Ruins and Petroglyph Trail. Saturday at 9am
• An Evening in the Presidio District, Saturday 5-9pm
Nature & Hiking
• Plant Sale at the Desert Museum, Members Only Saturday6:30am - 12pm, General Public, Sunday 6:30am - 12pm
• Twilight Thursdays and Al Fresco Fridays, Tucson Botanical Garden is open 5 - 8pm
• Sunday Hikes in Catalina State Park, Sundays at 8am.
• Guided Bird Hikes, Catalina State Park, Sundays at 8 am.
• Tour the Mission Garden, Saturdays, 10am-2pm in Winter, 8am-12pm in Summer.
• Environmental Operation Park in Sierra Vista invites you to an EOP Bird Walk every Sunday, 8am winter, 7am in the summer.
• River Walks along the San Pedro, Saturdays at 9am Winter, 8am Summer.
For Kids and Family
• TSO presents, Peter and the Wolf, Saturday, 10 - 12pm
• Art After Dark, 2nd Saturdays 5:30-8pm. FREE
• Second SunDaze at TMA, 12pm - 5pm
• Locomotive Saturdays at the Transportation Museum.
• Calvary Craft Saturdays at Ft. Lowell Museum
• S.T.E.A.M. Sundays at the Children's Museum. $3 Admission. Closed New Year's Day.
• Family Brain Boost at the Children's Museum. Science projects for the Family. Saturdays, 1-5pm
• Culture Craft Saturdays at Arizona State Museum. 10:30am - 2pm
• Kids Create at the Museum of Miniatures, 2nd Saturdays, 1-4pm
• The Toy Train Museum is open most 2nd and 4th Sundays 12:30 - 4:30pm
• Patagonia Lake State Park Boat Tours.
• My Time Inclusion Program at the Children's Museum, Saturday at 9am
• How Things Fly every 3rd Saturday at the Pima Air & Space Museum.