See our full Calendar of Events here. FIND an EVENT by event type or location.
If you can't find it here, look at our new list of websites that have Special Events here.
Check out our Performing Arts page, listing venues and websites. Season Tickets for many venues are now on sale.
Visiting Southern Arizona and looking for what will be happening while you are here?
Our Annual Events Page will help you plan your year!
Come on out! the weather is fine!
• Empire Ranch Spring Trail Ride, April 1, 2017
• 29th Annual Arizona Renaissance Festival, Feb 11-April 2, 2017
• Cyclovia Sunday, April 2, 2017
• Country Thunder April 6-9, 2017
• The Annual Rose Tree Festival, April 7-8, 2017 - Tombstone
• SAHBA Home & Patio Show, April 7-9, 2017
• UA Spring Fling April 7-9, 2017
• Tucson Botanical Gardens Ultimate Home Garden Day Trip, April 8, 2017
• 6th Annual Paper Airplane Flyoff, April 8, 2017
• 8th Annual Copper City Vintage Baseball, April 8-9, 2017.
• Fox Theatre's 87th Birthday 2017 The Sound of Music! April 9, 2017
• Arizona International Film Festival April 19-30, 2017
• Pima County Fair April 20 - 30, 2017
• 35rd Annual Tucson Mariachi Conference - April 26 -29, 2017
• Marana Bluegrass Festival, Friday - Sunday, April 28-30, 2017
• 43nd Annual Rodders Days - April 29, 2017
If you find something very special that we should know about send us an email at: email@example.com.
Ms. Karen's Pic
• Members Only Walk to the Charleston Cemetery, April 1
• Become a Docent at the Arizona History Museum.
Arts & Entertainment
Season Tickets for many venues are still available. Check out our Performing Arts Page.
• Ben Vereen Friday - Sunday at Stevie Eller Dance Theater
• The Arizona Opera presents Cinderella, 2 shows only, April 1-2.
• First Saturday's at Catalina State Park, Saturday, April 1 from 3-5pm
• Sunday's in the Garden Concert Series, at Tohono Chul, April 2, 1-3:30pm
• A favorite of ours is the Arizona Folklore Preserve, every weekend a different show. 2pm Saturdays and Sundays
• Wall of Faces at the AHS through July 4
• Frida Kahlo, Art, Garden, Life at Tucson Botanical Gardens, through May 31
• The Art and Science of Portrait Miniatures at the Mini Museum, through April 16
• Modern Art from the Permanent Collection, Tucson Museum of Art, through July 23.
• The Dazzled Eye at the Desert Art Museum, through May 28
• 3 Photo Exhibits of Japanese Internment at the Desert Art Museum, through April 30.
• Wall of Faces through July 4th
• Transportation Museum's Lecture Series, Sundays at 3pm.
• Tours of Hacienda de la Canoa. Saturdays at 12pm
• Docent led Tours of the Empire Ranch, 2nd and 4th Saturdays at 11am.
Nature & Hiking
• Butterfly Magic at TBG through May 31.
• Sunday Hikes in Catalina State Park, Sundays at 8am.
• Guided Bird Hikes, Catalina State Park, Sundays at 8 am.
• Tour the Mission Garden, Saturdays, 10am-2pm in Winter, 8am-12pm in Summer.
• Environmental Operation Park in Sierra Vista invites you to an EOP Bird Walk every Sunday, 8am winter, 7am in the summer.
• River Walks along the San Pedro, Saturdays at 9am Winter, 8am Summer.
For Kids and Families
• Princess Series Movies at the Transportation Museum, Saturday at 5:!5
• Star Gazing at Canoa Ranch, Friday at 6pm
• Model Airplane Make N Take, Saturday at 1pm at Pima Air and Space
• Tommy Tom Tom and Chillin Willie go to the Zoo, Saturday, 10 and 11:15.
• Boots and Saddle Club at Ft. Lowell, A different Craft program every Sunday. Closed New Year's Day.
• S.T.E.A.M. Sundays at the Children's Museum. $3 Admission. Closed New Year's Day.
• Family Brain Boost at the Children's Museum. Science projects for the Family. Saturdays, 1-5pm
• Culture Craft Saturdays at Arizona State Museum. 10:30am - 2pm
• Kids Create at the Museum of Miniatures, 2nd Saturdays, 1-4pm
• The Toy Train Museum is open most 2nd and 4th Sundays 12:30 - 4:30pm
• Patagonia Lake State Park Boat Tours.