See our full Calendar of Events here. FIND an EVENT by event type or location.
If you can't find it here, look at our new list of websites that have Special Events here.
Check out our Performing Arts page, listing venues and websites. Season Tickets for many venues are now on sale.
As always, please verify with the event coordinator that the event is taking place.
Visiting Southern Arizona and looking for what will be happening while you are here?
Our Annual Events Page will help you plan your year!
School's out! Bear down for the summer.
• Annual Putt-ing Kids First Charity Event -June 8, 2018
• Ted DeGrazia's Birthday Celebration, June 14, 2018
• The Tucson 23, Mexican Food Fest, June 16, 2018
• 13th Annual Bisbee Pride Weekend June 15-17, 2018
• Ha:san Bak Saguaro Festival - June 23, 2018
• El Dia de San Juan Fiesta - June 24, 2018
• Salute to the Buffalo Soldier Days - June 29-July 1, 2018
If you are planning to send your child to Summer Camp this year, you need to do so soon. See our page on Summer Camps and Classes.
• Tickets went on sale for next season for members of the Tucson's Fox Theatre June 5th. Become a member of the Fox and get the best seats. (We like the loveseats.)
• Season Tickets just went on Sale for Broadway in Tucson. Choose the best seats.
• Get tickets early for Summer Sizzling Sounds to benefit the Invisible Theatre. New Venue! Dinner at Janos and Jazz at the Carriage House. July 10 - 22.
• Mescal Tours during Tombstone Movie Reunion. June 30 - July1. Reservations in advance only!
Ms. Karen's Pics
See our Calendar of Events this week.
• If you have not been to the Arizona Folklore Preserve you should go. Spend the afternoon enjoying cool Ramsey Canyon.
Charity Benefits and Volunteering
• Volunteer at PACC, Pima Animal Care Center. They desperately need your help. AND if you are a hiker you can get your exercise walking dogs! Please help. It means a world of difference to the animals.
• Need Volunteers for 2nd Saturdays Buffelgrass Pull 8-11am
• Become a Docent at the Arizona History Museum.
• The Mission Gardens needs Gardeners, Greeters and Go-Getters!
• Reid Park Zoo has many volunteer positions available.
• Volunteer at the New PACC Facility. Make a difference to a pet.
Arts & Entertainment
Check out our Performing Arts Page.
There are several great events competing for your leisure time this weekend.
• Membership Appreciation Morning at TMA, Friday at 9am.
• Cool Summer Nights at the Desert Museum, Saturdays through Sept. 1.
• The Milk Carton Kids, Friday at the Fox. 7pm.
• Fast Times at Ridgemont High, at the Fox! Saturday at 7:30 pm
• Arts for All, Artist Talk Sunday at 2pm at the J Community Center
• The Arizona Folklore Preserve makes for a pleasurable Saturday or Sunday afternoon in Ramsey Canyon. Different shows every week.
Exhibits & Museums - NOW SHOWING
• Etherton Gallery presents 20th Century American Masters of Photography. Reception Saturday, 7-10pm. Exhibit through August 31.
• Quilts for a Cause at the TBG. Through July.
• The West Observed at TMA - the Art of Howard Post - Through June 24
• Permanent Exhibit at the Tucson Desert Art Museum - American Landscape Masterpieces by the Preeminent Nineteenth Century Landscape Painters”. Works by Albert Bierstadt, Thomas Moran, Jean Baptiste, Camille Corot, Hermann Ottomar Herzog, George Innes and William Trost Richards. CLOSED the month of July.
History & Education
• Sunday Programs at the Carr House, Sundays through September 23 1pm
• Tours of Hacienda de la Canoa. Saturdays at 12pm
• Docent led Tours of the Empire Ranch, 2nd and 4th Saturdays at 11am.
• Free Guided Tours at the Arizona History Museum, 1st & 3rd Saturdays at 11:30am
Nature, Health & Hiking
• Soap Making and Candle Dipping, 2nd Saturdays at Ft. Lowell
• Twilight Thursdays and Al Fresco Fridays, Tucson Botanical Garden is open 5 - 8pm
• Sunday Hikes in Catalina State Park, Sundays at 8am.
• Guided Bird Hikes, Catalina State Park, Sundays at 8 am.
• Tour the Mission Garden, Saturdays, 10am-2pm in Winter, 8am-12pm in Summer.
• Environmental Operation Park in Sierra Vista invites you to an EOP Bird Walk every Sunday, 8am winter, 7am in the summer.
• River Walks along the San Pedro, Saturdays at 9am Winter, 8am Summer.
• Butterfly Magic through May at TBG.
• Origami in the Garden at Tucson Botanical Gardens through April 1, 2018
For Kids and Family
• Summer Safari Friday Nights at the Zoo. Through August.
• Locomotive Saturdays at the Transportation Museum.
• Calvary Craft Saturdays at Ft. Lowell Museum
• S.T.E.A.M. Sundays at the Children's Museum. $3 Admission. Closed New Year's Day.
• Family Brain Boost at the Children's Museum. Science projects for the Family. Saturdays, 1-5pm
• Culture Craft Saturdays at Arizona State Museum. 10:30am - 2pm
• Kids Create at the Museum of Miniatures, 2nd Saturdays, 1-4pm
• The Toy Train Museum is open most 2nd and 4th Sundays 12:30 - 4:30pm
• Patagonia Lake State Park Boat Tours.
• My Time Inclusion Program at the Children's Museum, 3rd Saturdays at 9am
• How Things Fly every 3rd Saturday at the Pima Air & Space Museum.