See our full Calendar of Events here. FIND an EVENT by event type or location.
If you can't find it here, look at our new list of websites that have Special Events here.
Check out our Performing Arts page, listing venues and websites. Season Tickets for many venues are now on sale.
As always, please verify with the event coordinator that the event is taking place.
Visiting Southern Arizona and looking for what will be happening while you are here?
Our Annual Events Page will help you plan your year!
• Tucson Modernism Week - October 6 - 14, 2018
• Butterfly Magic at TBG begins October 1, 2018.
• SAHBA Fall Home & Garden Show - Oct 5-7, 2018
• Rex Allen Days Willcox - Oct 5-7, 2018
• 8th Annual Evening of Play at the Children's Museum, October 13, 2018
• Graham County Fair - October 11-14, 2018
• Tucson Reptile & Amphibian Show and Sale - October 6-7, 2018
• 46th Annual Art in the Park - October 6-7, 2018
• Tucson Meet Yourself - October 12-14, 2018
• Patagonia Fall Festival October 13-14, 2018
• 44th Annual Huachuca Gem Show - October 13-14, 2018
• Butterfield Stage Days and Rodeo - Benson - October 13-14, 2018
• Tucson Film and Music Festival October 5 , 2018
• Annual Fall Plant Sale at Tohono Chul - October 10, 13&14, 2018
• Annual Great Tucson Beer Festival - Oct 20, 2018
• 26th Annual Bisbee 1000 - October 20, 2018
• Annual Classic Car Show - October 20, 2018
• Anza Day - October 21, 2018
• Helldorado Days Tombstone - October 19-21, 2018
• Arts in the Plaza - St. Philips Plaza October 20-21, 2018
• Bordertown, Tombstone, October 24-28, 2018
• Willcox Wine Festival - October 20 & 21, 2018
• Annual Membrillo Festival, October 21, 2018
• Cyclovia Tucson,October 30, 2018
Here are some events for the Season.
• Nightfall at Old Tucson, Through October 30.
• Murder at the Monster Mash, October 12 at the Gadsden Hotel, 6-10pm
• Pokemon Pileup, October 19, 6-8pm
• Halloween in the Wild, October 20, 5-7pm
• Animal Halloween Costume Contest, October 20, 9-10am
• Frightful Fun Halloween Party, October 20, 10-11am
• Halloween Be-Kind Bash, October 28 4-7pm
• Marana Pumpkin Patch Open, through October 30.
• Buckelew Farms Pumpkin Festival, Through October 28
• Terror in the Corn, through October 31.
SEASON TICKETS ON SALE
• Season Tickets are on Sale for many of the Theatres in Town. Find out more about the various venues on our Performing Arts Page.
• Tickets went on sale for next season for members of the Tucson's Fox Theatre June 5th. Become a member of the Fox and get the best seats. (We like the loveseats.)
• Season Tickets just went on Sale for Broadway in Tucson. Choose the best seats. • Season Tickets just went on Sale for Broadway in Tucson. Choose the best seats.
• Arizona Theatre Company has it first play in September. Season Tickets on Sale now.
Ms. Karen's Pics
See our Calendar of Events this week.
Charity / Benefits & Volunteering
• Volunteer at PACC, Pima Animal Care Center. They desperately need your help. AND if you are a hiker you can get your exercise walking dogs! Please help. It means a world of difference to the animals.
• Need Volunteers for 2nd Saturdays Buffelgrass Pull 8-11am
• Become a Docent at the Arizona History Museum.
• The Mission Gardens needs Gardeners, Greeters and Go-Getters!
• Reid Park Zoo has many volunteer positions available.
• Volunteer at the New PACC Facility. Make a difference to a pet.
Arts & Entertainment
Check out our Performing Arts Page.
There are several great events competing for your leisure time this weekend.
• TENWEST festival. Through October 21. Purchase a pass for the full two weeks.
• Comedian Adam Devine on stage Saturday, October 20 at the Fox!
• Arizona Repertory Theatre presents Sister Act - several dates through November 4.
Exhibits & Museums - NOW SHOWING
• The Flandrau Science Center & Planetarium always has fascinating exhibits.
• Free First Thursdays at the TMA, from 5-8pm
• Art in the Park, Exhibits at Tohono Chul Park. Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays.
History & Education
• Join us on a History and Libation Tour, Sunday 10am - 2pm ish.
• Docent led Presidio Tours, Sundays and Thursdays at 11am
• Tours of Hacienda de la Canoa. Saturdays at 12pm
• Docent led Tours of the Empire Ranch, 2nd and 4th Saturdays at 11am.
• Free Guided Tours at the Arizona History Museum, 1st & 3rd Saturdays at 11:30am
• First Fridays at the Arizona History Museum, 2 for1 admission. 4-8pm
Nature, Health & Hiking
HIKES / NATURE WALKS
• Sunday Hikes in Catalina State Park, Sundays at 8am.
• River Walks along the San Pedro, Saturdays at 9am Winter, 8am Summer.
• Environmental Operation Park in Sierra Vista invites you to an EOP Bird Walk every Sunday, 8am winter, 7am in the summer.
• Walk in the Park, Learn the Ecology of the Sonoran Desert while walking the ground of Tohono Chul Park. Most days, specific times
• Reptile Ramble, Lean about the Critters of Tohono Chul Park . Fridays at 10am.
• Butterflies and their Plants at Tohono Chul Park, Saturdays and Sundays at 10am
OTHER / ONGOING
• Candle Dipping, 2nd Saturdays at Ft. Lowell Historical Museum.
• Twilight Thursdays and Al Fresco Fridays, Tucson Botanical Garden is open 5 - 8pm
• Tour the Mission Garden, Saturdays, 10am-2pm in Winter, 8am-12pm in Summer.
• Desert Landscaping at Tohono Chul Park, 3rd Saturdays at 10am
• Butterfly Magic at the TBG, through May 2019
For the Whole Family
• Locomotive Saturdays at the Transportation Museum.
• Calvary Craft Saturdays at Ft. Lowell Museum
• S.T.E.A.M. Sundays at the Children's Museum. $3 Admission. Closed New Year's Day.
• Family Brain Boost at the Children's Museum. Science projects for the Family. Saturdays, 1-5pm
• Culture Craft Saturdays at Arizona State Museum. 10:30am - 2pm
• Kids Create at the Museum of Miniatures, 2nd Saturdays, 12-3pm
• The Toy Train Museum is open most 2nd and 4th Sundays 12:30 - 4:30pm
• Patagonia Lake State Park Boat Tours.
• My Time Inclusion Program at the Children's Museum, 3rd Saturdays at 9am
• How Things Fly every 3rd Saturday at the Pima Air & Space Museum.