See our full Calendar of Events here. FIND an EVENT by event type or location.
If you can't find it here, look at our new list of websites that have Special Events here.
Check out our Performing Arts page, listing venues and websites. Season Tickets for many venues are now on sale.
As always, please verify with the event coordinator that the event is taking place.
Visiting Southern Arizona and looking for what will be happening while you are here?
Our Annual Events Page will help you plan your visit!
This month is dominated by the Gem Show and the Fiesta de Los Vaqueros. The Rodeo Parade is always the Thursday after the Rodeo begins. It is Tucson tradition that the kids get out of School for this event. The weather is improving.
• Tucson Gem, Mineral and Fossil Show, Feb 2 - Feb 17, 2019
• Cochise County Cowboy Poetry and Music Gathering, Feb 8-10, 2019
• Savor Food and Wine Festival, Feb 2, 2019
• 34th Annual Florence Historic Home Tour, Feb 9, 2019
• Annual Fort Lowell Day Celebration, Feb 9, 2019
• Tubac Festival of the Arts, Feb 6 - 10, 2019
• Statehood Day at El Presidio del Tucson, Feb 14, 2019
• Cruise, BBQ & Blues Classic Car Show, Feb 16, 2019
• Annual Arizona Renaissance Festival, Saturdays and Sundays, Feb 9 - March 31, 2019
• Tombstone Vigilante Days, February 16-18, 2019
• La Fiesta de Los Vaqueros, Feb 16 - 24, 2019
• Tucson Rodeo Parade, Feb 21, 2019
• 3rd Annual Banff Mountain Film Festival, Feb 28 - March 2, 2019
• Rillito Park Horse Races -Feb 9 - March 17, 2019
• Calabasas & Guevavi Mission Tours, 2nd & 4th Fridays through March, 9-1pm.
• Plein Air Pastel and Oil Class, Tubac Center of the Arts, February 20-22.
• Family Sleepover at Mission Tumacácori, March 30, 2019
• Season Tickets are on sale for many of the theaters in town. Find out more about the various venues on our Performing Arts Page.
• Become a member of the Fox and get the best seats. (We like the loveseats.)
• Season Tickets are on Sale for Broadway in Tucson. Choose the best seats.
• Arizona Theatre Company. Venues in Tucson and Phoenix. Season Tickets on Sale now.
Ms. Karen's Pics
See our Calendar of Events this week.
• There are still seats left for the Carnival of Illusion show on Saturday. Two times at the Scottish Rite here in Tucson.
• True Concord presents St. Matthew Passion, 3 shows this weekend, Ttree different venues.
Arts & Entertainment
Check out our Performing Arts Page. All the great venues for Tucson and Southern Arizona.
• Arizona Repertory Theatre presents Top Girls, February 3-24, 2019
• Maynards Wine Tour, Winetasting 6-8pm Friday.
• The Hall of Final Ruin, February 22, - March 10.
• UA Studio Black Box Theatre Festival, Saturday and Sunday.
• This Weekend at the Fox, Doo Wop Project, Friday at 7:30pm. Saturday is Joey Diaz at 7pm.
• Second Saturday's Downtown See Venues here.
Charity / Benefits & Volunteering
• 4th Annual Wine and Dine Fundraiser in Florence, Saturday 5:30 - 9:30pm
• Empire Ranch Restoration Work 1st Saturdays most months 8-12pm. Help preserve our heritage.
• Volunteer at PACC, Pima Animal Care Center. They desperately need your help. AND if you are a hiker you can get your exercise walking dogs! Please help. It means a world of difference to the animals.
• Need Volunteers for 2nd Saturdays Buffelgrass Pull 8-11am
• Become a Docent at the Arizona History Museum.
• The Mission Gardens needs Gardeners, Greeters and Go-Getters!
• Reid Park Zoo has many volunteer positions available.
Exhibits & Museums - NOW SHOWING
• Sakura: Photography by Mark Taylor at Yume Gardens February 2 - May 4.
• Black Tulips at the TBG, January 19 - April 28.
• Out of the Woods, Trees in Public Gardens, TBG, January 26 - April 13
• Robert J. Wick: Earth, Life, Man, Sculpture Exhibit at TBG, January 26 - June 30
History & Education
• Tours of Hacienda de la Canoa. Tuesdays and Saturdays at 11am
• Docent led Tours of the Empire Ranch, 2nd and 4th Saturdays at 11am.
• Free Guided Tours at the Arizona History Museum, 1st & 3rd Saturdays at 11:30am
• First Fridays at the Arizona History Museum, 2 for1 admission and new free program every month. 4-8pm
• Docent led Presidio Tours, Sundays and Thursdays at 11am
Nature, Health & Hiking
• Catalina State Park brings back Music in the Park from 3-5pm Saturday.
• Guided Bird Hikes, Catalina State Park, Sundays at 8 am.
• Birds of Tohono Chul Park, several days/times a week.
• Butterfly Magic, Tucson Botanical Gardens, through May 31, 2019. A favorite! Have lunch at the Café.
HIKES / NATURE WALKS
• Anza Trail Hikes from Mission Tumacácori is currently closed due to heavy rains. 1st & 3rd Saturday's through March.
• Sunday Hikes in Catalina State Park, Sundays at 8am.
• River Walks along the San Pedro, Saturdays at 9am Winter, 8am Summer.
• Environmental Operation Park in Sierra Vista invites you to an EOP Bird Walk every Sunday, 8am winter, 7am in the summer.
• Walk in the Park, Learn the Ecology of the Sonoran Desert while walking the ground of Tohono Chul Park. Most days, specific times
• Reptile Ramble, Lean about the Critters of Tohono Chul Park . Fridays at 10am.
• Butterflies and their Plants at Tohono Chul Park, Saturdays and Sundays at 10am
OTHER / ONGOING
• Candle Dipping, 2nd Saturdays at Ft. Lowell Historical Museum.
• Twilight Thursdays and Al Fresco Fridays, Tucson Botanical Garden is open 5 - 8pm
• Tour the Mission Garden, Wednesday - Saturdays, 8am-2pm.
• Desert Landscaping at Tohono Chul Park, 3rd Saturdays at 10am
• Butterfly Magic at the TBG, through May 2019
For the Whole Family
• Packrat Playhouse StoryTime at the Arizona Sonora Desert Museum, Friday, ages 2-5 & ages 6-12 Saturday at 9am
• Rodeo Night at Trail Dust Town, Friday from 5-8pm
• Nature Play Day at the Zoo, Saturday 10-1pm
• The Asian Lantern Festival at the Reid Park Zoo, Through March 23. 6-10pm.
• Locomotive Saturdays at the Transportation Museum.
• Calvary Craft Saturdays at Ft. Lowell Museum
• S.T.E.A.M. Sundays at the Children's Museum. $3 Admission. Closed New Year's Day.
• Family Brain Boost at the Children's Museum. Science projects for the Family. Saturdays, 1-5pm
• Culture Craft Saturdays at Arizona State Museum. 10:30am - 2pm
• Kids Create at the Museum of Miniatures, 2nd Saturdays, 12-3pm
• The Gadsden Pacific Toy Train Museum is open most 2nd and 4th Sundays 12:30 - 4:30pm
• Patagonia Lake State Park Boat Tours.
• My Time Inclusion Program at the Children's Museum, 3rd Saturdays at 9am
• Model Ariplane Make N Take, 1st Saturdays, Pima Air & Space Museum
• Imagine Rockets, 2nd Saturdays, Pima Air & Space Museum
• How Things Fly, 3rd Saturdays, Pima Air & Space Museum.