Thanksgiving Weekend is here, in case you didn't know! Not many evening events. Plenty of things to do.
See our full Calendar of Events here. FIND an EVENT by event type or location.
If you can't find it here, look at our new list of websites that have Special Events here.
Check out our Performing Arts page, listing venues and websites. Season Tickets for many venues are now on sale.
Visiting Southern Arizona and looking for what will be happening while you are here?
Our Annual Events Page will help you plan your year!
• Fall Arts and Crafts Festival in Tubac, Saturday, November 3 - 5, 2017
• 10th Tucson Comic-Con, November 3-5, 2017
• Procession of the Little Angels, Saturday, November 4, 2017
• All Souls Procession - Sunday, November 5, 2017
• Empire Ranch Roundup and Open House, Saturday, Nov 4, 2017
• Tucson Celtic Festival and Highland Games, Nov 3-5, 2017 Rillito Park
• Loft Film Festival - Nov 8-12, 2017
• 98th Veterans Day Parade, Nov 11, 2017
• Crush Party at TMA is back! Nov 10, 2017
• Fall Toy Train Show and Meet, Friday and Saturday, Nov. 10-11, 2017
• 9th Annual Sahuarita Pecan Festival, Saturday, Nov. 11, 2017
• 38th Annual Southern Arizona Koi Show, November 11-12, 2017
• Holiday Artisan's Market, Nov 17-19, 2017
• El Tour de Tucson, Saturday, November 18, 2017
• Annual Amado Chili Cookoff and Car Show, November 18, 2017
• Tubac Fall Art Walk, November 24-25, 2017
• Old Pearce Holiday Festival, November 24-25, 2017
• American Indian Heritage Powwow and Craft Market, November 24-26, 2017
• 17th Annual Art Walk, Patagonia, Friday and Saturday Nov. 25 - 26, 2016
• 35th Annual Bisbee Home Tour, Friday and Saturday Nov 24 - 25, 2017
Plan Ahead for These Events
You will need to sign up in advance for these tours and events. Tickets are Limited.
• After Thanksgiving Wine Tour, Sunday November 26. Get ready for Festivities ahead.
Ms. Karen's Pics
• Once a year, a Ghost Town comes alive! Pearce Days Festival! Friday and Saturday, The Mercantile will be open!
• Patagonia has their Annual Art Walk this weekend.
Charity Benefits and Volunteering
• Become a Docent at the Arizona History Museum.
• The Mission Gardens needs Gardeners, Greeters and Go-Getters!
• Reid Park Zoo has many volunteer positions available.
• Volunteer at the New PACC Facility. Make a difference to a pet.
Arts & Entertainment
Check out our Performing Arts Page.
There are several great events competing for your leisure time this weekend.
• The Arizona Folklore Preserve is currently offering Free Admission to First time comers! If you have not been, it make for a pleasurable Saturday or Sunday afternoon in Ramsey Canyon.
Exhibits - NOW SHOWING
• Photo Flashback 1987 at the Arizona History Museum, November 2 - February 28, 2018
• Monarchs and Nicos at the Downtown History Museum, October 20 - November 15
• Colors to Dye For at the Tucson Desert Art Museum through December 3, 2017
• A New type of Exhibit at AHS, History Lab. Come see what it is all about.
• Tucson Desert Art Museum, Four Western Women Artists, October 6 - November 26
• 10X10 Fundraisers Art Exhibit, Tohono Chul Park, Through December 17
• Manabu Saito In Porter Hall Gallery, Tucson Botanical Gardens, October 9 - April 1, 2018
• Origami in the Garden2 at Tucson Botanical Gardens, October 9 - April 1, 2018
• Permanent Exhibit at the Tucson Desert Art Museum - American Landscape Masterpieces
History & Education
• Tours of Hacienda de la Canoa. Saturdays at 12pm
• Docent led Tours of the Empire Ranch, 2nd and 4th Saturdays at 11am.
• Free Guided Tours at the Arizona History Museum, 1st & 3rd Saturdays at 11:30am
Nature & Hiking
• Soap Making and Candle Dipping, 2nd Saturdays at Ft. Lowell
• Twilight Thursdays and Al Fresco Fridays, Tucson Botanical Garden is open 5 - 8pm
• Sunday Hikes in Catalina State Park, Sundays at 8am.
• Guided Bird Hikes, Catalina State Park, Sundays at 8 am.
• Tour the Mission Garden, Saturdays, 10am-2pm in Winter, 8am-12pm in Summer.
• Environmental Operation Park in Sierra Vista invites you to an EOP Bird Walk every Sunday, 8am winter, 7am in the summer.
• River Walks along the San Pedro, Saturdays at 9am Winter, 8am Summer.
For Kids and Family
• Art After Dark, 2nd Saturdays 5:30-8pm. FREE
• Second SunDaze at TMA, 12pm - 5pm
• Locomotive Saturdays at the Transportation Museum.
• Calvary Craft Saturdays at Ft. Lowell Museum
• S.T.E.A.M. Sundays at the Children's Museum. $3 Admission. Closed New Year's Day.
• Family Brain Boost at the Children's Museum. Science projects for the Family. Saturdays, 1-5pm
• Culture Craft Saturdays at Arizona State Museum. 10:30am - 2pm
• Kids Create at the Museum of Miniatures, 2nd Saturdays, 1-4pm
• The Toy Train Museum is open most 2nd and 4th Sundays 12:30 - 4:30pm
• Patagonia Lake State Park Boat Tours.
• My Time Inclusion Program at the Children's Museum, 3rd Saturdays at 9am
• How Things Fly every 3rd Saturday at the Pima Air & Space Museum.