Also see our page on Annual Events
Suggested Feature Events
as well as
- This event has passed.
Tucson Palooza 2017
May 20, 2017 at 9:00 am - 2:00 pmFree
The inaugural Tucson Palooza is a community-wide, family- & pet-friendly event that will bring together agencies from across Tucson and Pima County to deliver useful information in a fun, informal setting. This year’s theme, “What’s it all about?” provides an opportunity to begin an open dialogue about what mental health means for everyone. May is Mental Health Awareness Month and the Tucson Palooza is looking forward to an exciting, high-energy resource fair designed to reduce the stigma associated with mental health.
• Tucson Mayor Jonathan Rothschild is scheduled to read a Mental Health Awareness proclamation
• Entertainment by local talent.
• Activities for all ages including piñatas.
• Giveaways, food and games throughout the day.
* You may submit an event for consideration for publication here. https://southernarizonaguide.com/events/community/add/
Submission of your event does not guarantee that it will be published. Advertisers, free events and events deemed of interest to the general public are given priority.