It is difficult to find scenic and comfortable sites in Southern Arizona. The best ones that come to mind are, Colossal Cave Mountain Park, Mt. Lemmon Campgrounds, Bonita Canyon in the Chiracahuas, Reef Campground in Carr Canyon, Riggs Flat and Soldier Campgrounds on Mt. Graham, Triangle T Guest Ranch in Texas Canyon, St. David RV Park, Patagonia State Park and Roper Lake State Park. Many of these campgrounds have size restrictions, so check before venturing out.
Here are a few suggested posts to get you started.
For interesting scenic Road Trips and Back Roads visit our page on Scenic RoadTrips.
- Yuma, AZ: Imperial Sand Dunes Recreation Area
- Tucson To Oracle State Park Via Redington Pass
- Triangle T Guest Ranch: An Old West Adventure
- Things To Do In Graham Country: Roper Lake, Dankworth Ponds, & Discovery Park
- State Parks RV Maps
- Saguaro National Park West – Bajada Loop Drive
- Road Trip – Day 3- Morning; Clifton, Morenci’; Black Hills Country Byway; and the Salsa Trail
- Reef Townsite: A Summer Picnic at Carr Canyon
- Portal Cabin Rentals
- Patagonia Lake State Park