It’s a short trip up Mt. Lemmon to the cool Coronado National Forest and the Sky Center beyond. Figure 30 degrees cooler on average. Mt. Lemmon tops out at 9159 ft. It is named after botanist Sara Plummer Lemmon. Watch this video to see the many things to do along the way.
Please see below for More Things to do on Mt. Lemmon and Summerhaven.
- Look to the Mountains: A History of Mt. Lemmon
- Summer on the Mountains; Our Sky Islands. Stay Cool!
- A Tucson Campground Named For A Federal Prisoner: The Gordon Hirabayashi Story!
- The Heavens Through Sky Center’s Telescope
- Hiking Aspen #93 and Marshall Gulch on Mt. Lemmon
- Wildflowers On The Mountain. A Riot of Colour!
- Hiking On A Cool June Day On Mt. Lemmon
- Southern Arizona Guided Tour Schedule
- Mt Lemmon Cabin for Rent
- Tucson Day Trip 2: Mt. Lemmon.
- Sawmill Run Restaurant, Summerhaven: A Review
- To Mt. Lemmon Sky Center & Outer Space!
- Mt. Lemmon Camping
- Do You Know How Mt. Lemmon Got Its Name?
- Iron Door Restaurant: Mt. Lemmon
- Coronado National Forest Recreation
- Ski Valley – Mount Lemmon