Hi, I’m Jim Gressinger. Please join me on Southern Arizona Guide’s exclusive Bisbee Overnight Tour. This is a boutique charter tour. Many of the places we will visit will be open only to our small group. If you have a group of 4 or more we can make arrangements.
Here’s a sample of what we are planning for your enjoyment.
- • Three fine meals at some of Southern Arizona’s best restaurants. You will probably get to chat with the owners and chefs.
- • One night at one of Bisbee’s best Bed & Breakfast Inns. Clean, comfortable, and historic.
- • Evening entertainment, including a talk by me highlighting what I have learned about Southern Arizona’s fascinating history & points of interest. Q&A for sure.
- • A private tour of Old Bisbee. You’ll be able to explore this wonderful old town without having to walk its steep, narrow roads. We will have flying carpets or a reasonable facsimile.
- • On Friday morning, you will have plenty of time to enjoy Bisbee’s many art galleries and specialty shops. Or, if you prefer, experience Bisbee’s Queen Mine Tour like the miners of old … by underground rail, hardhat and all.
- • On our way to and from Bisbee, we will stop at several historic places. For example, one leisurely stop will be at a ghost town. But instead of ghosts, this once bustling mining community has three quaint little shops I know you will enjoy. (Or at least I know Ms. Karen did. And she’s not much of a shopper.) And for those who don’t want to shop, you can follow me down to the cemetery where a number of famous people were buried. (Still are as far as I know.)
So, what do you say? Art; History; Quaint Shops; Gourmet Meals; Comfortable Transportation; Historic B&B; & a Personal Guide. All for one price: $385.00 per person double occupancy.