Step right up and get your Tucson Attractions Passport, aka Book of Fun. This is the most economical way to see the Best Attractions that Southern Arizona has to offer.
Before visiting any Southern Arizona attraction, we suggest you first buy a Tucson Attractions Passport for its 2-for-1 admissions and other savings. Buy one for every two adults in your party and reap serious savings.
You can order online at http://www.tucsonattractions.com/deals/” target=”_blank”>Tucson Passport. $18 plus shipping and handling. Allow 10 days for delivery.
You can also purchase a Passport at most attractions, including:
- Arizona – Sonora Desert Museum
- Bisbee Mining & Historical Museum
- DeGrazia Gallery In The Sun
- Kitt Peak National Observatory
- Mount Lemmon Sky Center
- Old Pueblo Trolley
- Pima Air & Space Museum
- Sabino Canyon Visitors Center
- Titan II Missile Museum
- Tohono Chul Park
- Tombstone Courthouse State Historic Park