This listing is about the Arizona ghost towns that we have found here in Southern Arizona. Ghost Towns in Arizona are mostly about mining boom and bust. We would include Tombstone, but it survives. Click here to see Tombstone in the 1930'swhen it was almost a ghost town. Please feel free to send us a note and tell us about a Ghost Town in your area. Read our stories about some of the ghost towns we have found by clicking on a hotspot below or scrolling down and browsing a list. Explore on your own or take a tour. It has been reported that some ghost towns are currently restricted due to vandalism. Fairbank has an on site docent. The Friends of San Pedro River give tours of Charleston and Millville on occasion. We have heard of a new tour of the old Clanton Ranch coming up as well as a tour of the Charleston Cemetery, (hard to find).
Ghost Towns of Southern Arizona
- Tombstone: The Town Too Tough To Die Almost Did
- Steins: A Ghost Town With Stories To Tell
- Pinos Altos: A New Mexico Ghost Town
- Klondyke Arizona: (Almost) Ghost Town
- A Hike to the Ghost Town of Charleston Arizona Territory
- Fairbank AZ: Ghost Town
- Kentucky Camp AZ: A Ghost Town With Accommodations!
- SASCO the Forgotten Ghost Town
- A Day In Santa Cruz County
- Guided Hike to Charleston Ruins
- Mescal AZ: A Pictorial
- Ghost Town Slideshow – Gleeson, Pearce, Courtland, Cochise, AZ
- Gleeson Ghost Town & Rattlesnake Oddities
- In The Middle of Nowhere: Rattlesnake Crafts & Rocks!
- Ghost Town Trail: Pearce To Courtland To Gleeson!
- Road Trip – Day 1; Ghost Towns, Slaughter Ranch, & Portal
- Ruby Arizona: Our Best Ghost Town