See our Full Calendar of Events here.
For a list of Performing Arts Venues and links to the website, please see our Performing Arts page here.
We are ramping up for the season! It's Labor Day Weekend. So what is there to do?
How about a day trip and a picnic? We have some great ideas for picnic places, some cool, some a bit warm depending on the weather next week.
Annual Events In September
• 3rd Annual Willcox Flyer Bike Ride - Sept 5
• Santa Cruz County Fair and Rodeo - Sept 5-7
• Brewery Gulch Days is back, (We Hope) Sept 6
• Showdown in Tombstone - Sept 5 - Sept 7
• Tucson Fall Gem Shows Sept 10-13
• 11th Annual Bisbee Blues Festival - Sept 11-13
• Santa Cruz County Fair - Sonoita - Sept 18-20
• Shakespeare in the Park - Weekends at Himmel Park. Sept 18 - Oct 4
• Tucson Greek Festival- Sept 24-27
• 91th Annual Cochise County Fair - Sept 24-27
• Safford Salsa Festival - Sept 25-26
• Desert Museum's Annual Plant Sale- Sept 26-27
Things to Do this Weekend
Ms. Karen's Pics
• Spend Labor Day Weekend in Tombstone at the Showdown! Tombstone will be hoppin' Saturday - Monday with many events.
• Several Events in Bisbee this Weekend. Brewery Gulch Days is back after a hiatus last year, the 14th Annual Garden Home Tour and Coaster Races on Monday at 8am.
• The Arizona Folklore Preserve has begun a new season. A good place to stay cool and enjoy. This week; Jon Messenger. Saturday and Sunday at 2pm.
• 100th Annual Sonoita Rodeo at the Santa Cruz County Fair.
Nature & Hiking
• Early Bird Weekends at Tucson Botanical Gardens, Sat. & Sun. 6:30-8:30am
• Environmental Operation Park in Sierra Vista invites you to an EOP Bird Walk every Sunday, 7am in the summer.
• River Walks along the San Pedro, Saturdays at 8am.
For Kids and Families