November has 5 Weekends! Get out there and Do Something! The weather is great.
See our full calendar of events here. FIND an EVENT by event type or location.
Check out our new Performing Arts page, listing venues and websites. There is plenty to do! Season Tickets for many venues are now on Sale.
Annual Events for November
• Empire Ranch Roundup and Open House. Nov 1
• Tucson Celtic Festival and Highland Games, Oct 31 – Nov. 2. Rillito Park
• Cyclovia Tucson. Nov 2 . 10am -3pm. See the route here.
• Holiday Artisans Market Tucson Museum of Art, November 21- 23 from 10am – 5pm.
• El Tour de Tucson; Saturday, November 22
• American Indian Heritage Powwow and Craft Market, November 28-30. 10am to dusk.
Dia de los Muertos Events
• Arivaca Dia del los Muertos Parade and Fall Festival; Saturday, November 1; 9am – 3pm
• Picture This! Dia de los Muertos for the Family – A Free event at the Tucson Museum of Art – Sunday November 2 12-3pm.
• Tubac Dia de los Muertos Festival Tubac Presidio; November 2; 10am – 4pm
• El Dia de los Muertos Parade – Downtown Tucson Sunday, November 9
Things to Do this Weekend
Ms. Karen’s Pics
• Fun and Frugal – Desert Gardens Tohono Chul, Saturday 10am.
• The Figure Examined New Exhibit, Tucson Museum of Art.
• The Arizona Folklore Preserve is open for the season! Saturday’s and Sundays, 2pm
• A new season for Carnival of Illusion! Gotta see the new show!
• TSO presents a Moveable Musical Feast at the Arizona Inn. Sunday 5:30. Tickets here.
• First Saturdays Concert at Catalina State Park 6:30-8:00pm
• Halloween Spooktacular at the Children’s Museum. Friday 10-2pm
• Halloween Sky Night Viewing at Agua Caliente Park. Friday, 6-8pm.
• Picture This! Dia de los Muertos; Tucson Museum of Art, Sunday, 12-3pm
• Model Airplane Make N Take at Pima Air & Space Museum. Saturday Nov. 1 1-2:30pm Reservations recommended.
• Rescue a Rat! at Bookmans Speedway. 1st Saturdays 2-4pm.
• 14th Annual Roundup and Open House at Empire Ranch. Saturday, Nov.1. Great Family Event. View last year’s show here.
• Spend the Day at the Tucson Children’s Museum!
Sunday Nov 2 is 4th Annual Family Arts and Music Day. 11am – 2pm
Every Second Saturday is $2 admission day at the Children’s Museum.
On a clear Sunday morning in early February, Neighbor Roy, Ms. Karen, & I arrived at the Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum for our 2nd Behind The Scenes tour, this time of the new Warden Aquarium. Lacey was our guide for our group of 8, including two little boys who looked to be about 4 and 6 [...]Continue reading
Every Saturday, Free with admission to the Arizona State Museum, Cultural Crafts for the Kids. Adults $5, Children Free. Learn more here.
Nature & Hiking
- • Evening Rides at Sabino Canyon Sunday Nov 2 7- 8pm
- • Mission Garden Tours every Saturday, 8am-12 pm April – November. A little bit nature, conservation, history. More information at the Friends of Tucson Birthplace.
- • Interpretive River Walk at the San Pedro House Saturday at 8am.
- • Sundays, at the Sierra Vista Environmental Operations Park is a docent lead Bird Walk at 8am. Learn more about it in this video by Mike Foster.