It's Labor Day Weekend folks! We have had some good rain this season and the nights are cooling down nicely. By mid-September the weather should be perfect for any event.
See our full Calendar of Events here. FIND an EVENT by event type or location.
Check out our Performing Arts page, listing venues and websites. Season Tickets for many venues are now on sale.
Check out our Annual Events Page and plan your year!
• 4th Annual Willcox Flyer Bike Ride - Sept 3, 2016
• Brewery Gulch Daze Sept 4, 2016, 3pm.
• Showdown in Tombstone - Sept 3 - Sept 5, 2016
• Tucson Fall Gem Shows Sept 8-11, 2015, 2016
• 12th Annual Bisbee Blues Festival - Sept 9-11, 2016
• Santa Cruz County Fair and Rodeo - Sept 16-18, 2016
• Territorial Days in Tombstone - Sept 17-18, 2016
• Shakespeare in the Park - Weekends at Himmel Park. Sept - Oct, 2016
• Tucson Greek Festival- Sept 23-25, 2016
• Cochise County Fair - Sept 22-25, 2016
• Safford Salsa Festival - Sept 22-24, 2016
• Desert Museum's Annual Plant Sale- Sept 24-25, 2016
Arts & Entertainment
• Opening weekend for the Arizona Folklore Preserve. Dolan Ellis takes the stage.
• Chasing Villa at the Downtown Arizona History Museum, Ongoing. Good for a HOT day. Closed Sundays.
Nature & Hiking
• Insects and Their Relatives at the Carr House. Sunday at 1:30pm.
• Guided Bird Hikes, Catalina State Park, Sundays at 8 am.
• Tour the Mission Garden, Saturdays, 10am-2pm in Winter, 8am-12pm in Summer.
• Environmental Operation Park in Sierra Vista invites you to an EOP Bird Walk every Sunday, 8am winter, 7am in the summer.
• River Walks along the San Pedro, Saturdays at 9am Winter, 8am Summer.
• Hummingbird Banding at San Pedro House, Saturdays at 4pm.
• Sunday's in the Garden Concert series from 1-3pm.
For Kids and Families
- • Model Airplane Make N Take Saturday at 1pm. Reservations advised.
• The Flandrau's new Planetarium is now OPEN!
• Take a Mine Tour, Saturdays. Air Conditioned Buses.
• Boots and Saddle Club at Ft. Lowell, A different Craft program every Sunday.
• S.T.E.A.M. Sundays at the Children's Museum. $3 Admission.
• Family Brain Boost at the Children's Museum. Science projects for the Family. Saturdays, 1-5pm
• Culture Craft Saturdays at Arizona State Museum. 10:30am - 2pm