The HOLIDAY SEASON officially begins the day after Thanksgiving with a boat load of kickoff activities around Southern Arizona. Pick one close to you!
See our full Calendar of Events here. FIND an EVENT by event type or location.
Check out our Performing Arts page, listing venues and websites. There is plenty to do! Season Tickets for many venues are now on sale.
December is all about the Holidays! Celebrate with some of these events. If you are interested in unique gifts and shopping experiences, there are plenty of opportunities, not only to find the right gift, but to enjoy the day as well, see our page on Unique Shopping Opportunities.
• Holiday Nights: A Million Lights at Tohono Chul Park. Friday & Saturday, 3 weekends - Dec 4-5, 11-12, 18-19.
• A Tucson Pastorela - Dec 3-6
• 2nd Annual Tombstone Historic Homes Tour, Dec 5.
• Luminaria Nights - Tucson Botanical Gardens, Dec 4-6, Dec 11-13
• Christmas Western Christmas Festival - Willcox Friday and Saturday, Dec 4-5
• 20th Annual BICAS Art Auction, Dec 4-5
• Zoo Lights at Reid Park Zoo - Dec 4 - 23, and 26,27, 6-8pm
• Tubac Festival of Lights - Friday and Saturday, Dec 4-5
• 11th Annual Tucson Tamal and Heritage Festival - Saturday, Dec 5 at Casino del Sol
• Cascabel Community Fair - Saturday and Sunday, Dec 5-6
• Fiesta de Tumacacori - Saturday and Sunday, Dec 6-7
• La Fiesta de Guadalupe - DeGrazia Gallery in the Sun, Sunday, Dec 6, 10-4pm
• Christmas at San Xavier with the Tucson Boys Choir and Sons of Orpheus. Dec. 8-10
• 46th Annual 4th Avenue Winter Street Fair - Friday - Sunday, Dec 11 - 13
• Christmas Native American Arts & Crafts Show - Dec 13-14, San Xavier Plaza
• Luminaria Night at El Presidio del Tucson, Saturday, Dec 12, 6-9 pm. The cannon fires at dusk!
• A Southwest Nutcracker Saturday and Sunday, Dec 12-13
• Tucson Boys Chorus Annual Holiday Concert - Sunday, December 13
• Winterhaven Festival of Lights A Tucson Tradition - December 13-27
• 8th Annual Holiday Bazaar at the Mercado San Agustin, Friday - Sunday, Dec 18-20
• 21th Annual Downtown Parade of Lights - Saturday, Dec 19, 6:30pm
Ms. Karen's Pics
• Come out to the Tombstone Historic Homes Tour. See the more civilized side of Tombstone. Saturday from 9-4pm.
• We have not been to the Cascabel Fair. Saturday and Sunday, Dec 5-6
• La Fiesta de Guadalupe is one of our favorites. Sunday at the De Grazia Gallery in the Sun.
Zoo Lights, Luminaria Nights. Pick an Annual Holiday Event above or check out the following.
• Trails and Rails at the AFP. Sat-Sun at 2pm. For Train Lovers.
• Anonymous 4, Women's A capella group at Grace St. Pauls, Dec 6 at 7pm
• TSO Spanish Inspiration, French Impressionism, Friday at 8pm, Sunday at 2pm
• Mariachi Los Camperos at Centennial Hall, Saturday, Dec 5 7pm
Nature & Hiking
• Tucson Mountain Park Bird Walk, Saturday, 8-10am
• Visit the Mission Garden, Saturday, 8am-12pm
• Environmental Operation Park in Sierra Vista invites you to an EOP Bird Walk every Sunday, 7am in the summer.
• River Walks along the San Pedro, Saturdays at 8am.