It's Memorial Day Weekend Folks! Have something planned?
See our full Calendar of Events here. FIND an EVENT by event type or location.
If you can't find it here, look at our new list of websites that have Special Events here.
Check out our Performing Arts page, listing venues and websites. Season Tickets for many venues are now on sale.
Visiting Southern Arizona and looking for what will be happening while you are here?
Our Annual Events Page will help you plan your year!
• 102nd Annual Sonoita Horse Races - May 5 -6, 2017
• Willcox Western Festival and Chili Cookoff - May 5 - 7, 2017
• Annual Tucson Folk Festival - May 6-7, 2017
• Weird Plant Sale at TBG, Members, Friday, May 12, Public, Saturday, May 13, 2017
• SouthWest Wings Spring Fling Birding Festival - May 3-6, 2017 - Sierra Vista
• San Ysidro Farmers Festival, May 19, 2017
• Mariachi Festival at Patagonia Lake State Park, May 20, 2017.
• Willcox Wine Country Festival - May 20 & 21, 2017
• Music Under the Stars - Sundays May 14 - June11, 2017
• Wyatt Earp Days - May 27-29, 2017 - Tombstone
If you find something very special that we should know about send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ms. Karen's Pics
• Cool Summer Nights begins at the Desert Museum. Saturday Night! This week: Celestial Celebration!
• Savor Sierra Vista, Saturday May 27 - Monday, May 29
• It's Wyatt Earp Days in Tombstone, spend the day, stay the night. Tombstone Rashomon plays at the park at 7:30pm
Watch our videos made during Wyatt Earp Days. Tombstone, too Tough to Die, Virgil Earp talks about The Cowboys (a reenactment), and Tom McLaury tells his side of the story (alt history). Peruse all of our Videos here.
Arts & Entertainment
Check out our Performing Arts Page.
• A New type of Exhibit at AHS, History Lab. Come see what it is all about.
• Wall of Faces at the AHS through July 4
• Frida Kahlo, Art, Garden, Life at Tucson Botanical Gardens, through May 31
• The Art and Science of Portrait Miniatures at the Mini Museum, through April 16
• Modern Art from the Permanent Collection, Tucson Museum of Art, through July 23.
• The Dazzled Eye at the Desert Art Museum, through May 28
• 3 Photo Exhibits of Japanese Internment at the Desert Art Museum, through April 30.
• Veteran's Event in Bisbee, Memorial Day Weekend. May 25 - May 29.
• Wall of Faces through July 4th
• Transportation Museum's Lecture Series, Sundays at 3pm.
• Tours of Hacienda de la Canoa. Saturdays at 12pm
• Docent led Tours of the Empire Ranch, 2nd and 4th Saturdays at 11am.
Nature & Hiking
• A Night Under the Stars with the Tucson Amateur Astronomy Club. Saturday
• Butterfly Magic at TBG through May 31.
• Sunday Hikes in Catalina State Park, Sundays at 8am.
• Guided Bird Hikes, Catalina State Park, Sundays at 8 am.
• Tour the Mission Garden, Saturdays, 10am-2pm in Winter, 8am-12pm in Summer.
• Environmental Operation Park in Sierra Vista invites you to an EOP Bird Walk every Sunday, 8am winter, 7am in the summer.
• River Walks along the San Pedro, Saturdays at 9am Winter, 8am Summer.
For Kids and Families
• Summer Safari Nights at Reid Park, Friday Nights, all Summer
• Locomotive Saturdays at the Transportation Museum.
• Boots and Saddle Club at Ft. Lowell, A different Craft program every Sunday. Closed New Year's Day.
• S.T.E.A.M. Sundays at the Children's Museum. $3 Admission. Closed New Year's Day.
• Family Brain Boost at the Children's Museum. Science projects for the Family. Saturdays, 1-5pm
• Culture Craft Saturdays at Arizona State Museum. 10:30am - 2pm
• Kids Create at the Museum of Miniatures, 2nd Saturdays, 1-4pm
• The Toy Train Museum is open most 2nd and 4th Sundays 12:30 - 4:30pm
• Patagonia Lake State Park Boat Tours.