See our full Calendar of Events here. FIND an EVENT by event type or location.
If you can't find it here, look at our new list of websites that have Special Events here.
Check out our Performing Arts page, listing venues and websites. Season Tickets for many venues are now on sale.
Visiting Southern Arizona and looking for what will be happening while you are here?
Our Annual Events Page will help you plan your year!
Annual Events March 2017
March is Archaeology Month. Visit Arizona State Parks to learn more.
• Empire Ranch Spring Trail Ride, Saturday, April 1, 2017
• 29th Annual Arizona Renaissance Festival, Feb 11- April 2, 2017
• Rillito Park Horse Races, Feb 11 - March 19, 2017
• 14th Annual Rails in the Garden Tour, March 4 & 5, 2017
• 33rd Annual Ft. Lowell Flea Market, March 3-6, 2017
• Tucson Festival of Books, March 11-12, 2017
• Wa:k Powwow San Xavier Mission, March 11-12, 2017
• Tucson Winter Chamber Music Festival, - March 12-15, 2017
• Spring Artisans Market, - March 17-19, 2017
• Tubac Open Studio Tour, March 17-19, 2017
• Ballet Tucson's Spring Concert, March 17-19
• Tucson Expo Home and Garden Show, March 17-19
• 8th Annual Tombstone Wild West Days, March 18 & 19, 2017
• Picacho Peak Reenactment Battle - March 18 & 19, 2017
• Fourth Avenue Spring Street Fair, - March 24-26, 2017
If you find something very special that we should know about send us an email at: email@example.com.
THIS WEEK March 20-26
Ms. Karen's Pics
• Become a Docent at the Arizona History Museum.
Arts & Entertainment
Season Tickets for many venues are still available. Check out our Performing Arts Page.
• Piano Bash, TSO and Pianists at the Tucson Music Hall, Friday at 7:30pm.
• Annual Crush Gala Event at the Tucson Museum of Art is Saturday.
• A favorite of ours is the Arizona Folklore Preserve, every weekend a different show. 2pm Saturdays and Sundays
• Chasing Villa at the Arizona History Museum, Ongoing. Closed Sundays.
• Photographic Memory, an Ansel Adams exhibit at the Tubac Center of the Arts.
• Wall of Faces at the AHS through July 4
• Frida Kahlo, Art, Garden, Life at Tucson Botanical Gardens.
• The Art and Science of Portrait Miniatures at the Mini Museum.
• Modern Art from the Permanent Collection, Tucson Museum of Art, through July 23.
• The Dazzled Eye at the Desert Art Museum, through May 28
• 3 Photo Exhibits of Japanese Internment at the Desert Art Museum, through April 30.
• Wall of Faces through July 4th
• Transportation Museum's Lecture Series, Sundays at 3pm.
• Tours of Hacienda de la Canoa. Saturdays at 12pm
• Docent led Tours of the Empire Ranch, 2nd and 4th Saturdays at 11am.
Nature & Hiking
• Sunday Hikes in Catalina State Park, Sundays at 8am.
• Guided Bird Hikes, Catalina State Park, Sundays at 8 am.
• Tour the Mission Garden, Saturdays, 10am-2pm in Winter, 8am-12pm in Summer.
• Environmental Operation Park in Sierra Vista invites you to an EOP Bird Walk every Sunday, 8am winter, 7am in the summer.
• River Walks along the San Pedro, Saturdays at 9am Winter, 8am Summer.
For Kids and Families
• Princess Series Movies at the Transportation Museum, Saturday at 5:!5
• Spring Break Art Classes at TMA. All Week.
• Lego Robotics Experience, Saturday at 1pm at Pima Air and Space
• Paint Out in the Park, for Kids, Saturday at 9am Agua Caliente
• Haggadahs and Haroset Storytime, Sunday at 3pm
• Boots and Saddle Club at Ft. Lowell, A different Craft program every Sunday. Closed New Year's Day.
• S.T.E.A.M. Sundays at the Children's Museum. $3 Admission. Closed New Year's Day.
• Family Brain Boost at the Children's Museum. Science projects for the Family. Saturdays, 1-5pm
• Culture Craft Saturdays at Arizona State Museum. 10:30am - 2pm
• Kids Create at the Museum of Miniatures, 2nd Saturdays, 1-4pm
• The Toy Train Museum is open most 2nd and 4th Sundays 12:30 - 4:30pm
• Patagonia Lake State Park Boat Tours.