See our full Calendar of Events here. FIND an EVENT by event type or location.
If you can't find it here, look at our new list of websites that have Special Events here.
Check out our Performing Arts page, listing venues and websites. Season Tickets for many venues are now on sale.
Visiting Southern Arizona and looking for what will be happening while you are here?
Our Annual Events Page will help you plan your year!
This month is dominated by the Gem Show and the Fiesta de Los Vaqueros. The Rodeo Parade is always the Thursday after the Rodeo begins. It is Tucson tradition that the kids get out of school for this event. The weather is improving.
• Tucson Gem, Mineral and Fossil Show, Jan 28 - Feb 12, 2017
• Cochise County Cowboy Poetry and Music Gathering, Feb 1-5, 2017
• Savor Food and Wine Festival, Feb 4, 2017
• 36th Annual Fort Lowell Day Celebration, Feb 11, 2017
• 29th Annual Arizona Renaissance Festival, Feb 11-April 2, 2017
• Rillito Park Horse Races -Feb 11 - March 19, 2017
• Tubac Festival of the Arts, Feb 8-12, 2017
• Statehood Day at El Presidio del Tucson, Feb 14, 2017
• Annual Ft. Lowell Day Celebration, Feb 11, 2017
• Tombstone Vigilante Days, Feb 10-12, 2017
• Classic Car Show, Feb 18, 2017
• La Fiesta de Los Vaqueros Feb 18 - 26, 2017
• Tucson Rodeo Parade Feb 23 - 9am 2017
• Oro Valley Spring Festival of the Arts, Feb 25-26, 2017
• Yuma Lettuce Days Cancelled for 2017
If you find something very special that we should know about send us an email at: email@example.com.
Ms. Karen's Pics
• Our Sonoita / Elgin Winetasting Tour of Course! Sunday at 10am Join us!
• Joni Harms at the AFP, Saturday and Sunday 2pm.
• Arizona Opera presents Riders of the Purple Sage, Saturday at 7:30pm, Sunday at 2pm
Arts & Entertainment
Season Tickets for many venues are still available. Check out our Performing Arts Page.
• The Texas Tenors at the Fox! Friday at 7:30pm
• Motown the Musical at Centennial Hall. February 21-26
• What Every Girl Should Know, through February 26
• The Invisible Theatre presents A Conversation with Edith Head, February 23-25.
• A favorite of ours is the Arizona Folklore Preserve, every weekend a different show. 2pm Saturdays and Sundays
• Frida Kahlo, Art, Garden, Life at Tucson Botanical Gardens.
• Chasing Villa at the Arizona History Museum, Ongoing. Closed Sundays.
• Photographic Memory, an Ansel Adams exhibit at the Tubac Center of the Arts.
• Art Quilts at the JCC through March 7.
• Shaped by Hand at Tohono Chul Park through March 12.
• Modern Art from the Permanent Collection, Tucson Museum of Art, through July 23.
• The Dazzled Eye at the Desert Art Museum, through May 28
• 3 Photo Exhibits of Japanese Internment at the Desert Art Museum, through April 30.
Nature & Hiking
• Sunday Hikes in Catalina State Park, Sundays at 8am.
• Guided Bird Hikes, Catalina State Park, Sundays at 8 am.
• Tour the Mission Garden, Saturdays, 10am-2pm in Winter, 8am-12pm in Summer.
• Environmental Operation Park in Sierra Vista invites you to an EOP Bird Walk every Sunday, 8am winter, 7am in the summer.
• River Walks along the San Pedro, Saturdays at 9am Winter, 8am Summer.
For Kids and Families
• Boots and Saddle Club at Ft. Lowell, A different Craft program every Sunday. Closed New Year's Day.
• S.T.E.A.M. Sundays at the Children's Museum. $3 Admission. Closed New Year's Day.
• Family Brain Boost at the Children's Museum. Science projects for the Family. Saturdays, 1-5pm
• Culture Craft Saturdays at Arizona State Museum. 10:30am - 2pm
• Kids Create at the Museum of Miniatures, 2nd Saturdays, 1-4pm
• The Toy Train Museum is open most 2nd and 4th Sundays 12:30 - 4:30pm
• Patagonia Lake State Park Boat Tours.