This month is dominated by the Gem Show and the Fiesta de Los Vaqueros. The Rodeo Parade is always the Thursday after the Rodeo begins. It is Tucson tradition that the kids get out of School for this event. The weather improves this month, so get out and enjoy.
See our full Calendar of Events here. FIND an EVENT by event type or location.
Check out our Performing Arts page, listing venues and websites. There is plenty to do! Season Tickets for many venues are now on sale.
Annual Events - February 2016
See a complete list of Annual Events here.
•Tucson Gem, Mineral and Fossil Show, Jan 20 -Feb 14, 2016
•Cochise County Cowboy Poetry and Music Gathering, Feb 5-7, 2016
• Rillito Park Horse Races, Feb 13 - March 20, 2016
• 57th Tubac Festival of the Arts, Feb 10-14, 2016
• Statehood Day at El Presidio del Tucson, Feb 14, 2016
• Annual Ft. Lowell Day Celebration, Feb 13, 2016
• Tombstone Vigilante Days, Feb 13-15, 2016
• La Fiesta de Los Vaqueros Feb 20 - 28, 2016
• Tucson Rodeo Parade Feb 25th - 9am 2016
WATCH OUR SHORT videos that we took one year at Vigilante Days.
Tom McLaury Speaks out before the Gunfight at the O.K.Corral
Tombstone, Tourism or History?
An Interview with Virgil Earp
Ms. Karen's Pics
• The Horse Races begin at Rillito Park! Saturday.
• Casting Call for Rumpelstiltskin at the Valley of the MoOn. Friday at 6pm.
• Love on the Avenue. Saturday on 4th Avenue. Check it out. Could be fun.
Nature & Hiking
• Tour the Mission Garden, Saturdays, 10am-2pm Winter, 8am-12pm Summer.
• Environmental Operation Park in Sierra Vista invites you to an EOP Bird Walk every Sunday, 8am winter, 7am in the summer.
• River Walks along the San Pedro, Saturdays at 9am Winter, 8am Summer.
For Kids and Families
• Family Brain Boost at the Children's Museum. Science projects for the Family. Saturdays, 1-5pm
• Enchanted at the Loft! Saturday at 10am.
• Outdoor Family Day at Agua Caliente Park, Saturday at 9:30