In case you have not noticed, it is Memorial Day Weekend. Raise a flag. Visit a Veteran's Memorial and/or Cemetery near you. Remember the fallen.
Anyone who can leave town has. It's heating up in Southern Arizona.
Get ready for summer.
See our full Calendar of Events here. FIND an EVENT by event type or location.
Check out our Performing Arts page, listing venues and websites. There is plenty to do! Season Tickets for many venues are now on sale.
Check out our Annual Events Page and plan your year!
Things are heating up!
• Willcox Western Festival and Chili Cookoff - May 6 - 8, 2016
• Weird Plant Sale at TBG, Members, Friday, May 6, Public, Saturday, May 7, 2016
• 19th Annual Ballet Tucson Urban Picnic - May 6, 2016
• 101th Annual Sonoita Horse Races - May 7 -8 2016
• 31st Annual Tucson Folk Festival - May 7-8, 2016
• 3rd Annual SouthWest Wings Spring Fling Birding Festival - May 4-7, 2016 - Sierra Vista
• Annual Mariachi Festival at Patagonia Lake State Park, May 21th, 2016.
• Annual Willcox Wine Country Festival - May 21 & 22, 2016
• Music Under the Stars - Sundays May 6-27, 2016, 7pm
• Wyatt Earp Days - May 28-30, 2016 - Tombstone
Ms. Karen's Pics for May 28-31
• Why..Wyatt Earp Days, of course!
• Cool Summer Nights at the Desert Museum. Saturdays this Summer. Each Saturday a new theme.
• Butterfly Magic ends this weekend at the Tucson Botanical Gardens. IF you have not see this, Go!
Arts & Entertainment
• Dolan Ellis at the AFP, Saturday and Sunday at 2pm. A great event for the weekend.
• The Big Lebowski at the Loft, Cult Classics, all weekend at 10pm
• James McCartney at the Hotel Congress, Friday at 7pm.
Nature & Hiking
• A Night Under the Stars at Agua Caliente Park, Saturday at 7:30pm
• Guided Bird Hike, Catalina State Park, Sundays at 8 am.
• Tour the Mission Garden, Saturdays, 10am-2pm Winter, 8am-12pm Summer.
• Environmental Operation Park in Sierra Vista invites you to an EOP Bird Walk every Sunday, 8am winter, 7am in the summer.
• River Walks along the San Pedro, Saturdays at 9am Winter, 8am Summer.
• Hummingbird Banding at San Pedro House, Saturdays at 4pm.
• Sunday's in the Garden Concert series from 1-3pm.
For Kids and Families
• Register your child early for Summer Camp and Classes.
• Train Day Saturday at the Transportation Museum from 10am - 4pm. Toy Story Movie at 7:15. FREE!
• Danger Zone Car Show at Pima Air and Space, Saturday, 10-3pm
• Nature Night, Bugs and Backlights, Saturday at 7:30pm
• Imagine Rockets at Pima Air & Space. Saturday, 1pm. Reservations.