We do not carry every event in Tucson and Southern Arizona. We strive to bring you events from our favorite attractions as well as charities, non-profits and free events which might interest you.
See our Full Calendar of Events here.
For a list of Performing Arts Venues and links to the website, please see our Performing Arts page here.
June1 - August 31, 4 of our sponsors are offering reciprocity over the course of the summer. From June through August, if you are a member of: The Mini Time Machine Museum of Miniatures, Tohono Chul, Tucson Botanical Gardens or the Tucson Museum of Art, show your card and get into anyone of the other museums FREE!
• Willcox Western Festival and Chili Cookoff - May 1 - 3 - Willcox
• 100th Annual Sonoita Horse Races - May 2 -3
• 30th Annual Tucson Folk Festival - May 2-3
• 2nd Annual SouthWest Wings Spring Fling Birding Festival - May 6-9 - Sierra Vista
• Annual Mariachi Festival at Patagonia Lake State Park, May 16th.
• Annual Willcox Wine Country Festival - May 16 & 17, 2015
• 41st Annual Rodders Days - May 22-23
• Music Under the Stars - Sundays May 10-31, 7pm
• Wyatt Earp Days - May 23-25 - Tombstone
Things to Do this Weekend
Ms. Karen's Pics
• Belinda Gail at the Arizona Folklore Preserve Saturday and Sunday 2-5pm
• Historic Walking Tours presented by the Tucson Preservation Foundation - Saturday at 6pm
Nature & Hiking
• River Walk on the San Pedro River Saturday, 9am.
For Kids and Families
Every Second Saturday is $2 admission day at the Children's Museum.
Every Saturday, Free with admission to the Arizona State Museum, Cultural Crafts for the Kids. Adults $5, Children Free. Learn more here.