Annual Events and Festivals
• Willcox Western Festival and Chili Cookoff - May 1 - 3 - Willcox
• 100th Annual Sonoita Horse Races - May 2 -3
• 30th Annual Tucson Folk Festival - May 2-3
• 2nd Annual SouthWest Wings Spring Fling Birding Festival - May 6-9 - Sierra Vista
• Annual Mariachi Festival at Patagonia Lake State Park, May 16th.
• Annual Willcox Wine Country Festival - May 16 & 17, 2015
• 41st Annual Rodders Days - May 22-23
• Music Under the Stars - Sundays May 10-31, 7pm
• Wyatt Earp Days - May 23-25 - Tombstone
Things to Do this Weekend - Mother's Day
Ms. Karen's Pics
• Free Admission to Tohono Chul Park to Mothers and Grandmothers. Make a reservation at the Garden Bistro!
• Cafe Botanica at Tucson Botanical Gardens is serving a special Mothers Day Brunch. Enjoy Butterfly Magic until the end of the month. Reservations Please!
• Tour of the Empire Ranch. Saturday, May 9. Become a Fan!
Nature & Hiking
• SABO.org is Hummingbird Banding at the San Pedro House, Saturdays through May, 4-6pm
• Cienaga Creek Nature Hike, Saturday morning.
• River Walks along the San Pedro, Saturdays
• International Migratory Bird Day in Madera Canyon. Saturday, May 9
For Kids and Families
• International Migratory Bird Day, May 9 at the Wildlife Museum.
• Kids Create at the Mini Museum every Second Saturday, 1-4pm.
• Imagine Rockets at the Pima Air and Space Museum. Saturday, 1- 2:30. Reservations recommended.
Every Second Saturday is $2 admission day at the Children's Museum.
Every Saturday, Free with admission to the Arizona State Museum, Cultural Crafts for the Kids. Adults $5, Children Free. Learn more here.