July is coming to an end. One more month, let's hope for more rain and look for some indoor events.
See our full Calendar of Events here. FIND an EVENT by event type or location.
Check out our Performing Arts page, listing venues and websites. There is plenty to do! Season Tickets for many venues are now on sale.
Check out our Annual Events Page and plan your year!
• Southwest Wings Birding Festival, August 3-6, 2016
• Tucson Bird & Wildlife Festival sponsored by the Tucson Audubon Society.
August 11-14, 2016.
• Annual Salsa and Tequila Challenge at La Encantada. Saturday, August 20, 2016.
• Celebrate Tucson's Birthday at the Presidio downtown. August 20, 6-8pm.
Arts & Entertainment
• Chasing Villa at the Downtown Arizona History Museum, Ongoing. Good for a HOT day. Closed Sundays.
Nature & Hiking
Monsoon Mysteries, Saturday at 2pm, Woods Library
• Guided Bird Hikes, Catalina State Park, Sundays at 8 am.
• Tour the Mission Garden, Saturdays, 10am-2pm Winter, 8am-12pm Summer.
• Environmental Operation Park in Sierra Vista invites you to an EOP Bird Walk every Sunday, 8am winter, 7am in the summer.
• River Walks along the San Pedro, Saturdays at 9am Winter, 8am Summer.
• Hummingbird Banding at San Pedro House, Saturdays at 4pm.
• Sunday's in the Garden Concert series from 1-3pm.
For Kids and Families
- • 2016 Loft Kids Fest begins this Saturday at 10am. Everyday until July 31.
• Join the Where's Waldo Scavenger Hunt.
• Boots and Saddle Club at Ft. Lowell, A different Craft program every Sunday.
• S.T.E.A.M. Sundays at the Children's Museum. $3 Admission.
• Family Brain Boost at the Children's Museum. Science projects for the Family. Saturdays, 1-5pm
• Culture Craft Saturdays at Arizona State Museum. 10:30am - 2pm