See our full Calendar of Events here. FIND an EVENT by event type or location.
If you can't find it here, look at our new list of websites that have Special Events here.
Check out our Performing Arts page, listing venues and websites. Season Tickets for many venues are now on sale.
Visiting Southern Arizona and looking for what will be happening while you are here? Check out our Annual Events Page and plan your year!
• Tucson Modernism Week - September 30 - October 8, 2016
• 30th Annual Great Tucson Beer Festival - Oct 1, 2016
• Butterfly Magic at TBG begins October 1, 2016.
• SAHBA Fall Home & Garden Show - Sept 30 - Oct 2, 2016
• Rex Allen Days Willcox - September 29 - October 2, 2016
• Earth Harmony Festival at Avalon Gardens - October 1-2, 2016
• Annual Treasure House Estate Sale, October 4-6, 2016
• Graham County Fair - October 6-9, 2016
• Tucson Meet Yourself - October 7-9, 2016
• Patagonia Fall Festival October 7-9, 2016
• Butterfield Stage Days and Rodeo - Benson - October 8, 2016
• Tucson Film and Music Festival October 7 -9, 2016
• Vintage Bisbee Wine and Food Tasting, October 8, 2016
• 32nd Annual ZOOcson at Reid Park Zoo, October 14, 2016
• Annual Fall Plant Sale at Tohono Chul - October 12, 15, 16, 2016
• 25th Annual Bisbee 1000 - October 15, 2016
• 10th Annual Classic Car Show - October 15, 2016
• Anza Days - October 15, 2016
• 32nd Heritage Blues Festival - October 16, 2016
• World Margarita Championships - October 20, 2016
• Helldorado Days Tombstone - October 21-23, 2016
• Arts in the Plaza - St. Philips Plaza Oct 22 & 23, 2016
• Willcox Wine Festival - October 15 & 16, 2016
• Chiles, Chocolate and Day of the Dead, October 28 & 29, 2016
• Cyclovia Tucson, October 30, 2016
• Dia de los Muertos, October 30, 12- 4pm at the Tubac Presidio
Fall Festivals / Halloween
Come back! We will be adding more!
Halloween in the Wild - October 29, 2016 5-7pm
Haunted Histories at Fort Lowell - October 29, 2016
6th Annual Pumpkin Patch - Marana - through Oct. 31, 2016
Buckelow Farms Pumpkin Festival and Corn Maze - West of Tucson, Weekends through October
Terror in the Corn - Friday and Saturday Nights in October - Buckelew Farms
Apple Annies Pumpkin Celebration - Fridays and Saturdays, Oct. 1 - 31, 2016, 8:30am - 4pm
4th Annual Spooky Haunted House - Saturday Oct. 22 11-2pm
Tucson Studios - 28th Annual Nightfall Thursdays - Sundays, Sept 29 - 31, 2016
5th Annual Halloween Party at Kartchner Caverns - TBA for 2016
Tubac All Souls Day at the Presidio - October 30, 12pm - 4pm
Colossal Cave Mountain Park - Howl in the Cave, October 30 & 31, 2016
Howl-O-Ween 2016 - at Reid Park Zoo, October 28-30, 2016
Ms. Karen's Pics
• Grapes to Glass - Art & Wine Festival at Maynard's. Saturday 6-9pm
• Sonoita Winetasting Tour - Saturday at 10am
• Chiles, Chocolate and Day of the Dead, Friday and Saturday, 10am-3pm
• Devil's Night Dinner at Cup Cafe, Sunday
Arts & Entertainment
Season Tickets for many venues are now available. Check out our Performing Arts Page.
• TSO Music of the Who Saturday 7:30pm
• Glory to God Singers at the Fox! Saturday at 7:30
• Arts in the Plaza, Saturday. A popular event
• The Omen at the Fox! A Classic, Sunday
• Frida Kahlo, Art, Garden, Life at the TBG
• Sunday's in the Garden Concert series from 1:30-3pm.
• Discoveries Unfinished Art Exhibit through October 11.
• Chasing Villa at the Arizona History Museum, Ongoing. Good for a HOT day. Closed Sundays.
Nature & Hiking
• Guided Bird Hikes, Catalina State Park, Sundays at 8 am.
• Tour the Mission Garden, Saturdays, 10am-2pm in Winter, 8am-12pm in Summer.
• Environmental Operation Park in Sierra Vista invites you to an EOP Bird Walk every Sunday, 8am winter, 7am in the summer.
• River Walks along the San Pedro, Saturdays at 9am Winter, 8am Summer.
• Hummingbird Banding at San Pedro House, Saturdays through October 8 at 4pm.
For Kids and Families
- • The Case of Sleepy Hollow, this weekend at Valley of the Moon.
• Halloween in the Wild, Saturday 5pm - 7pm
- • The Toy Train Museum is open! Sunday 12:30-4:30pm
• Boots and Saddle Club at Ft. Lowell, A different Craft program every Sunday.
• S.T.E.A.M. Sundays at the Children's Museum. $3 Admission.
• Family Brain Boost at the Children's Museum. Science projects for the Family. Saturdays, 1-5pm
• Culture Craft Saturdays at Arizona State Museum. 10:30am - 2pm