An alphabetical listing by city or region of Dining Reviews of some of the best Tucson and Southern Arizona Restaurants. Click on the Review you would like to read or scroll on down to browse the reviews. To view a map of where the restaurants are located click here. For Dining reviews of the Best Dining in Southern Arizona by Cuisine visit us here.
Dining in Tombstone
For an overview of restaurants in Tombstone, see our Tombstone Restaurant Page here.
Dining in Tucson by District
- Zemam’s Ethiopian Cuisine: A Review!
- Saint House Rum Bar: A Review!
- Reilly Craft Pizza & Drink: A Review!
- Proper: A Dining Review
- Maynard’s Market & Kitchen – Downtown Tucson
- La Cocina Cantina
- Jazz Night at Cushing Street Bar & Restaurant
- Hub Restaurant & Creamery – Downtown Tucson
- El Torero Mexican Restaurant: A Review!
- El Charro Cafe’. In Search of The Best Mexican Restaurant in Tucson!
- ZinBurger Wine & Burger Bar
- Vivace – Fine Italian Dining: Guest Review
- Tucson Tamale Company, Are Their Tamales The Best?
- The Dish Bistro & Wine Bar: Does It Serve The Best Steaks In Tucson?
- The Dish Bistro & Wine Bar – Good Until The End!
- Tavolino Ristorante Italiano: A Review.
- Opa! Greek Cuisine & Fun: A Review.
- Old Pueblo Grille: What’s up with it?
- Old Pueblo Grille: A Review
- Hacienda Del Sol Resort for the Evening: A Video
- “Blues, Brews, & BBQ’s: Is This The Best Sunday Brunch In Tucson?
- Zinburger: Does It Still Have The Best Burgers In Tucson?
- Wildflower has Many Mysteries
- Tohono Chul Garden Bistro: Does It Have The Best Burgers In Tucson?
- The Lodge Sasquatch Kitchen: Does It Have The Best Burgers In Tucson?
- The Bar @ Ritz Carlton Resort – Dove Mountain
- Jax Kitchen On North Oracle: A Review
- Garden Bistro at Tohono Chul Park: A Review
- Does Westin La Paloma Resort Have The Best Sunday Brunch?