An alphabetical listing of Jim's Lodging Reviews is below by city or general area. Click on the Review you would like to read or scroll on down to browse the reviews. To view a map of where the Lodgings are located click here.
Tucson Lodging Reviews
- Red Lion Inn & Suites On North Oracle: A Review
- Tucson Marriott Residence Inn On East Speedway: A Lodging Review
- The Five Best Tucson Bed & Breakfast Inns!
- Mt Lemmon Cabin for Rent
- Is The Royal Elizabeth The Best Bed and Breakfast In Tucson?
- Blue Agave Bed and Breakfast: Night Views!
- Blue Agave: The Best B&B In Tucson? A Review!
- Arizona Inn: The Best Hotel In Tucson?
- Solterra Luxury Rentals: Upscale Condos To Million Dollar Homes
- Rancho Merlita: Is It The Best B&B In Tucson?
Bisbee Lodging Reviews
- Pai’s Far Away Land
- The Nopal Cactus
- Dangerous Critters: Bears, Mountain Lions, Rattlesnakes & Scorpions
- The Mushroom Lady
- Tohono Chul teams up with Library Partnership
- Nogales, The Arizona Walnut
- The Apache Wars: A Timeline Part 6 – Prisoners of War
- The Apache Wars: A Timeline Part 5 – Geronimo Surrenders
- The Apache Wars: A Timeline Part 4 – Lozen to General Crook
- Cycling To Arivaca & Sasabe
Tombstone Lodging Reviews
Tubac Lodging Reviews
Somewhere in Southeastern Arizona Lodging Reviews
- DD Gamble Guest Lodge: A Cochise County Lodging Review!
- Aravaipa Farms Country Inn: A Lodging Review!
- Portal Cabin Rentals
- Down By The River B&B: A Review!
- Casa de San Pedro Bed & Breakfast
- Muleshoe Ranch Preserve: Great Southern Arizona Bird Watching
- Simpson Hotel Bed & Breakfast – Duncan, AZ: A Lodging Review
- Road Trip – Day 2 – Evening; Coronado Vineyards & Historic Simpson Hotel