It's a short trip up Mt. Lemmon to the cool Coronado National Forest and the Sky Center beyond. Figure 30 degrees cooler on average. Mt. Lemmon tops out at 9159 ft. It is named after bontanist Sarah Plummer Lemmon. Watch this video to see the many things to do along the way.
Please see below for More Things to do on Mt. Lemmon and Summerhaven.
- Hiking On A Cool June Day On Mt. Lemmon
- Hiking Aspen #93 and Marshall Gulch on Mt. Lemmon
- How A Tucson Campground Got Its Name: The Gordon Hirabayashi Story!
- Southern Arizona Guide 2015 Tour Schedule
- Mt Lemmon Cabin for Rent
- Tucson Day Trip 2: Mt. Lemmon.
- Sawmill Run Restaurant, Summerhaven: A Review
- To Mt. Lemmon Sky Center & Outer Space!
- Mt. Lemmon Camping
- Do You Know How Mt. Lemmon Got Its Name?
- Iron Door Restaurant: Mt. Lemmon
- Coronado National Forest Recreation
- Ski Valley – Mount Lemmon