Advertising on SouthernArizonaGuide.com is
$100* Per Year Buys Your Display Ad At Least 30,000 Impressions!
Now (May 2013) in it’s second year, SouthernArizonaGuide.com attracts 11,000 monthly visits and our audience continues to grow. Our Southern Arizona Guide blog on TucsonCitizen.com attracts more than 8,000 monthly visits. Our visitors are searching for what we offer: our recommendations for the BEST attractions, activities, dining, and lodging in Southern Arizona. Thus, our advertisers have access to a highly targeted audience.
- * $100 per revenue center per year for standard size click-through display ad in our standard rotation. Most of our display ads are on track to get at least 30,000 impressions over the next 12 months.
- * City & County rates depend on population: Under 100,000 = $300. Over 100,000 = $600 per year.
- * Also, our advertisers link their website to ours for mutual SEO benefit.
Editorially, we only recommend those attractions, activities, restaurants, and places of lodging that we wholeheartedly recommend to our friends and family. Similarly, we only accept advertising from establishments that meet this same discriminating criteria.
Our $100 per year rate is based on the number of revenue centers an advertiser has. For example, a Mom & Pop restaurant usually has only one revenue center, food & beverage. A large resort with lodging, food & beverage, and golf course has 3 or more revenue center.
Note: we don’t advertise “hits” because they are an irrelevant measurement. But we do share with our advertises meaningful measurements, such as “Page Views”, “Unique Visitors”, and “Ad Impressions”.
In addition to reaching our highly targeted audience, our advertisers have other benefits.
- Our advertisers get additional FREE promotion on our Southern Arizona Guide blog at TucsonCitizen.com.
- Our advertisers can input their upcoming events directly to our Events Calendar.
- Our advertisers can purchase a Hot Spot on our Interactive Maps for only $100 per year.
See Advertising Specs & Rates Below