Advertising on SouthernArizonaGuide.com is
$100* Per Year Buys Your Display Ad More Than 30,000 Impressions!
Now (July 2013) in it’s second year, SouthernArizonaGuide.com attracts over 150,000 visits annually and our audience continues to grow. Our Southern Arizona Guide blog on TucsonCitizen.com attracts more than 9,000 monthly visits. Our visitors are searching for what we offer: our recommendations for the BEST attractions, activities, dining, and lodging in Southern Arizona. Thus,
Our advertisers have access to a highly targeted audience.
* $100 per revenue center per year for standard size click-through display ad in our standard rotation. Most of our display ads in our standard rotation are on track to get at least 30,000 impressions over the next 12 months.
* City & County rates depend on population: Under 100,000 = $300. Over 100,000 = $600 per year for standard size ad in the standard rotation. Same for chambers, convention & visitor bureaus etc., representing many businesses within their municipality or membership. Thus a city, such as Bisbee, with a population less than 100,000, has a rate of $300/year for a standard size click-through display ad in the standard rotation. A county, such as Pima, with a population greater then 100,000 has a rate of $600 per year for the same size ad.
* Property Management Companies: $25 per rental unit per year. Minimum: $300 per year for a standard size ad in our standard rotation. A second ad placed in a locked position, such as Tucson Lodging, is the same price as the first.
* Also, our advertisers link their website to ours for mutual SEO benefit.
Editorially, we only recommend those attractions, activities, restaurants, and places of lodging that we wholeheartedly recommend to our friends and family. Similarly, we only accept advertising from establishments that meet this same discriminating criteria.
Our $100 per year rate is based on the number of revenue centers an advertiser has. For example, a Mom & Pop restaurant usually has only one revenue center, food & beverage. A large resort with lodging, food & beverage, and golf course has 3 or more revenue centers.
Cities, Counties, Chambers, etc. have rates that are more expensive because they represent many businesses that can benefit from the ad expenditure. For example, a $200 banner ad for a single business with only one revenue center is either $600 or $1200 per year for a city or county depending on whether its population is under or over 100,000.
Note: we don’t advertise “hits” because they are an irrelevant measurement. But we do share with our advertisers meaningful measurements, such as “Page Views”, “Unique Visitors”, and “Ad Impressions”.
In addition to reaching our highly targeted audience, our advertisers have other benefits.
- Our advertisers get additional FREE promotion on our Southern Arizona Guide blog at TucsonCitizen.com.
- Our advertisers can input their upcoming events directly to our Events Calendar.
- Our advertisers can purchase a Hot Spot on our Interactive Maps for only $100 per year.
See Advertising Specs & Rates Below